MY Haunted House!

My house is a bit weird, neighbour said a large bloke died in his sleep and when he was carried out they dropped the coffin and his corpse rolled about the garden. Since then on a partucularly high energy day (hairs were standing up on the back of my head for no reason) I downloaded the ghost radar app on my phone that supposedly turns local energy into words so they can communicate with you I had a very accurate walk aroud the house with it.As I was passing the stairs it said "stairs" then immediatly said "climb" halfway up the stairs I noticed one of my daughters socks and as soon as i saw it the thing said "clothes" this shat me up a lot so i started going back down and it went "up" "up" "up". Fooking legged it into the lounge and sat down to put the tv on to take my mind off it and it said "sit" "properly". I sat up straight, deleted the app and watched tv for an hour until I had to climb the stairs to take a piss lol

also If I get up at night to go for a wee I am terrified to look into any mirrors for fear of a ghostly reflection. I never had this issue before moving in here

Sceptics be warned... This might be you one day!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nydUkFGQOM4]YouTube - Celebrity Ghost Stories-S2E13 1/4[/ame]

We have some weird stuff happen in our house.
first when we first moved in wife was heavily pregnant with the twin and she was making the sons bed when she felt a hand on her lower back and one on her shoulder pull her up straight,she turned to thank me but i was in the garden.
late one night i was making a sarnie,went to ask wife if she wanted one ,when i went back a toothbrush was lying across my buttered bread, no-one could walk into kitchen without walking past me.
Builder doing some work upstairs and i was only other person in the house downstairs when he came down he said it was the weirdest house he'd been in ie putting tools down and then they disapeared and was found in room he wasn't working in.
Last year all the family was sitting in the front watching tv when a overpowering smell of flowers filled the room has if someone had walked through spraying a air freshener.
Plus kids used to wake nearly every night crying that the figure in the room woke them up,wife saw it as well just a dark mass that went across the room.
hey brettina ghost must love the Wolves lol

Last edited:
set your laptop / pc recording up there, and get a webcam going 24/7 lol, love this shiit, i am a non believer (no offence but unless i see it myself, i`m skeptical), thats not to say i dont actually believe in it.....

you know what i was going to do this and set up some trigger objects

can't do it tonight , but i will av a go and try to set something up tomorrow .

up date,

just a few bumbs and bangs last night so thank god no groaning noises

i asked the kids if any of them heard anything the other night but when there asleep there well gone,

we aren't here tonight but i'm going to set up some test over the next few days and see if i can catch this thing on camera....

iv'e just spoken to a gentleman "Leon"
from the Farnworth Christian Spiritualist Church,(Bolton)

he won't "quite understandably" deal with a third party over your situation but has kindly permitted me to post his telephone number for you to call him,

he said you need a local team and as your avatar similars a wolves badge
i told him you might come from the Birmingham area,
but your ok as there is a Birmingham Christian Spiritualist Church.

anyway call him, you've got nothing to lose...

Leon 01204 794979

Farnworth Christian Spiritualist Church - Contact Us

i found this site through this link, North West Paranormal Unwanted House Guest
although they organise ghost walks they also have mediums and a team to help.

hope this helps mate.

no such thing as ghosts but i can tell you that there is another race/kinds created by Allah that are called DJINNS.

most likely every house has them, some djinns are bad and others are ok they wont interupt or scare you.

if it's bothering you than speak to the imam at a local mosque, some of them have the no how on how to get rid

Jinn - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I've got a very basic solution but might help you sleep better.

Get some really good ear plugs for you and your missus, and pop them in before you go to sleep.

Hopefully if there is any banging or groaning you wont hear it, and it will be a way to ignore any goings on

I've got a very basic solution but might help you sleep better.

Get some really good ear plugs for you and your missus, and pop them in before you go to sleep.

Hopefully if there is any banging or groaning you wont hear it, and it will be a way to ignore any goings on

good idea, but you can't really wear earplugs when you have kids.

plus i'd be wondering was it in the same room as me if i couldn't hear anything.......

up date,

just a few bumbs and bangs last night so thank god no groaning noises

i asked the kids if any of them heard anything the other night but when there asleep there well gone,

we aren't here tonight but i'm going to set up some test over the next few days and see if i can catch this thing on camera....

thanks for the update mate.

regards steve.

no such thing as ghosts but i can tell you that there is another race/kinds created by Allah that are called DJINNS.

most likely every house has them, some djinns are bad and others are ok they wont interupt or scare you.

if it's bothering you than speak to the imam at a local mosque, some of them have the no how on how to get rid

what ? ? ! ?

How can u just brush away ghosts..and christianity on one hand...

then on the other tells us that he has Djinns , and should goto a mosque ..
i might have wrong end of stick here ,
not tryin to start anything ere...im just sayin.....

Ive been in my house for 15 years now and have always heard strange noices when im here on my own my youngest daughter saw something walk behind me when i was talking to her on webcam a few months ago and my eldest daughter when she lived at home was always saying we had ghosts and that she could see them and even named 1 of then Trever lol

Im always hearing footsteps bangs and crashes and the worst thing is things seen to get moved all the time you put stuff down then look for it later on and its not were ya left it lol

Dont worry about then they wont hurt you

I dont believe but also i dont disbelieve

This subject really intrigues me. My mum swears that her house is haunted. She hears footsteps in the hall way and both her and my dad heard a short sharp screaming noise at 3am a couple of months ago. She has two dogs who every now and again seem really scared and anxious (They do say that dogs , cats can see ghosts). Keep us updated bretttina

what ? ? ! ?

djinns, spirits, ghosts, angels, different names for what are all basically unseen and unexplained beings.

reminds me of the old story about the blind men and the elephant ;)

what ? ? ! ?

Both of you in a couple of sentences showed the issue with religion in general. They're differing interpretations of the same thing at the end of the day - and yet 1 religion believes theirs is the true way and that other religions are nothing more than hogwash. You get a group of individual religions playing that game and you can see how easily blood is spilled in the name of all that is holy. It's the same cowboys and indians us vs them mentality that humans have always carried around to this day. Just masked as something sacred so you aren't supposed to question it and lots of people don't.

Having said that, Eva is correct in what she says either way, they're all the same thing - either the unexplained or misunderstood - or pure bs. Whichever side of the fence you're on they're all the same. Unless you're particularly loyal to 1 specific religion. Personally I believe there's something greater than us in this existence we call life but I don't think it's a Jesus or an Allah and I sure as hell don't believe they're coming back to ride a donkey around the Vatican for all to see and then sod off again. Nor do I believe they'll take the believers and kill everyone else in armageddon as we ourselves do a fine job of that on our own!

Last edited:
yeah i agree....and i understand that ghosts and djinns are similar unexplained phenomenon but different religions ...
but i DONT agree with someone sayin djinns exist but there are no such things as ghosts. Surely it is a contradiction .
That is like me saying god exists but allah does not ...
when in fact allah is god under a different religion ?
bit silly really because if an asian guy/girl was in a haunted house with a christian bloke/girl and some kind of hazy image appeared before them both ...well then what would it be ?
2 totally different answers , for the same image...

anyway...back onto topic....

Good luck with yer ghost Brettina ...
im pretty certain it wont harm u ... not until u naff it off and he at least starts smashin a few things up in the kitchen !!
then i would move house..straight away lol..dont be hangin about like they do in paranormal activity.

yeah i agree....and i understand that ghosts and djinns are similar unexplained phenomenon but different religions ...
but i DONT agree with someone sayin djinns exist but there are no such things as ghosts. Surely it is a contradiction .
That is like me saying god exists but allah does not ...
when in fact allah is god under a different religion ?
bit silly really because if an asian guy/girl was in a haunted house with a christian bloke/girl and some kind of hazy image appeared before them both ...well then what would it be ?
2 totally different answers , for the same image...

You're more accurate than you think. Ink blot cards, anyone ? ;)

Back