My girlfriend

Kodak has filed for bankruptcy… more details to come as the story develops.

Miggy walks into room to see wiz wearing only clingfilm for shorts.
Then wiz says, "Well, I can clearly see you're nuts."

Hmm, this the longest thread I've seen for a while. Hopefully, shorter threads will be inspired by the challenge and longer threads will not become complacent.

Equality opportunity for threads I say!

:)

I saw a fat woman with a “M.O.B.” tattoo on her arm.

“Money over bitches?” I asked,

She said, “No, McDonalds over Burger King.”

I just burnt my fingers in boiling oil and screamed “OOH OOH AAH AAH” like a monkey.

It was a chip pan, see.

I’ve just been fixing my son’s computer when I got a shock off the processor. It megaHz

Grab your taco, you’ve pulled a dyslexic Mexican. Oops racist sorry :blushing:

My mate who was a farmer had a hair brained scheme to breed genetically modified sheep that were twice the size of normal ones. To do so he had to re-mortgage his house to finance it but things didn’t go to plan. Although the sheep were larger they weren’t as big as he’d hoped and he couldn’t afford the repayments on his loan. Suffice to say the bank repossessed his house and land, leaving him with just his sheep, nowhere to live and penniless.

The last time I saw him he was standing on a street corner selling biggish ewes. :(

My mate who was a farmer had a hair brained scheme to breed genetically modified sheep that were twice the size of normal ones. To do so he had to re-mortgage his house to finance it but things didn’t go to plan. Although the sheep were larger they weren’t as big as he’d hoped and he couldn’t afford the repayments on his loan. Suffice to say the bank repossessed his house and land, leaving him with just his sheep, nowhere to live and penniless.

The last time I saw him he was standing on a street corner selling biggish ewes. :(

"Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo"

78c41b87d389b8788eab33851da7a07d_width_640x.jpg

I was in the cinema with my girlfriend today, and I said to her, “I am going to be with you all the way until the end.”

She said, “Aww that’s so sweet,” then rested her head on my shoulder.

When the credits started rolling, I said, “Right, you can fook off now. You’re dumped.”

So long as no-one makes a joke about bum-sex - they're just a pain in the ass...

And no menstrual jokes - period.

Ok so what's the difference from sexism from racist so does this me I have to post in adult room some women with all her cloths On

Back