My girlfriend

Almost every joke told has to involve a person who is being ridiculed or highlighted so are open to some sort of racism, bigotry or what ever "anti" tag you wish to label it with.
They can also be judged differently dependant upon who is telling the joke.
It is time to stop being overly PC and remember they are jokes !!!

Knock knock
Who's there
Little man who cant reach the door bell

Pish off sticky thats shite mate. :( :nerner: was it a black man at the door ringing a white bell? or was it a white man ringing a black bell?. Oops was that racist guys ffs :(

Pish off sticky thats shite mate. :( :nerner: was it a black man at the door ringing a white bell? or was it a white man ringing a black bell?. Oops was that racist guys ffs :(

Is pool/billiards/Snooker racist? and what about chess!

There is no PC brigade on DW.

DW and society has members from all backgrounds. Whenever some people make comments that are against cohesion and people object, a few people start crying PC. We do have lives and have a senses of humour too.

There are boundaries. Alluding to black men raping someone at gun point is not a joke. It is very offensive.

There is much humour in life that can be shared. There is no need to start offending people.

I feel sorry for the Black Irish people with blonde hair tbh....

What I don't get though is its not racial for black comedians to take the piss out of there own colour and people and then also the white guys too.. Reginald D Hunter is one, Lenny Henry is another..

And as for the Pakistani Doctor well thats just taking the pish tbh there are also Indian and Bangladeshi ones..

There is no PC brigade on DW.

DW and society has members from all backgrounds. Whenever some people make comments that are against cohesion and people object, a few people start crying PC. We do have lives and have a senses of humour too.

There are boundaries. Alluding to black men raping someone at gun point is not a joke. It is very offensive.

There is much humour in life that can be shared. There is no need to start offending people.

Its just like the movie White men can't jump, very stereotypical :) we only bring it on ourselves... if you want news reports saying about rape etc then I am sure we can all dig some out :) remember Rochdale just recently, I will leave it there for now :)

Abu do you have any good jokes?

Its just like the movie White men can't jump, very stereotypical :) we only bring it on ourselves... if you want news reports saying about rape etc then I am sure we can all dig some out :) remember Rochdale just recently, I will leave it there for now :)

Abu do you have any good jokes?

He only has white racist jokes zad mate so we are all fooked, :(

Why doesn’t Mike Tyson play on a Playstation?

He’s an Xboxer.

I was out birdwatching last week in the Red Light District, but all I got was two swallows and a thrush.

Whats green and goes up and down.

a gooseberry in a lift.

(sorry to all green people)

Back