My girlfriend

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
My girlfriend said the last time she had sex it was like the mens 100 metre final. I said what, over in under ten seconds. She said no, eight black men and a gun!

bordering on racist.
could have just said 8 men and a gun.

You seem to be pushing the rules again.
If it continues then all your posts will get automaticaly held for moderation :(

bordering on racist.
could have just said 8 men and a gun.

You seem to be pushing the rules again.
If it continues then all your posts will get automaticaly held for moderation :(

Sorry but I don't see it as racist, http://www.london2012.com/athletics/event=athletics-men-100m/ there were quiet clearly 8 black men in the final... you could be assuming his girlfriend is white perhaps? and isn't in to gang bangs..

And if you think its stereo typing then you will be correct :)

Last edited:
I found the racist element in the joke and am glad Ellie brought this to the OP's attention.

I found the racist element in the joke and am glad Ellie brought this to the OP's attention.

Telling just white jokes all the time is racist mate unfortunately some people need to grow a sense of humour fast.

But there is no need for the doctor to be a Pakistani ;)

But there is no need for the doctor to be a Pakistani ;)
come on RAT read the second line
it is getting stupid when a joke is taken as an insult or am i wrong
and if jokes are insulting when do when get rid of fum and laughter room ???

I dont agree or disagree tbh mate as I vary rarely read sticky's jokes
I was just pointing out that sometimes the racial bit isn't needed to still be funny :)

I do think some people play on the racial bit a little and need to toughen up and see the funny side, but we are all different :)

feck there are enough Essex jokes about lol they even made a TV series ;)

Back