My Dog Has Gone

Great News!

You must all be really happy.

I wonder where he's been all this time - two months!

:Cheers:

Glad to here he's back mate

Its been a while so must of been on some adventure!

Aye mate thats great news :) happy ending,

Maybe it was watching [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7jZxgy5Ydcw"]this [/ame] when it left :)

He must of had some 2 Month holiday :)

Just goes to show you, you should never give up hope.

Great news.

Ahhhh, reminds me of a song -

"There's a place that keeps on calling me, down the road that's where I'll always be" from the Littlest Hobo.

I'm sure he was pictured in a Park near too you a few weeks ago...was in the local paper....

bacon.jpg

just seen this post and can't believe all the replies since you have had your dog returned.

so glad you are reunited with your dog, and good things come to those who wait.

happy for you m8

get in mate! Thats class, having been keeping an eye on the thread hoping that u get them back :) nice one!

Brilliant news mate.
Glad you got your dog back.
Just read through most of this thread and nice to see such support and advice from the DW peeps in you hour of need.
Its like one big family on here!!!!!!!:Clap:
PS I probably dont count as my post count isnt high enough lol ( sorry that was a different thread)

PS I probably dont count as my post count isnt high enough lol ..sorry that was a different thread

ahem......lol....shhhhhhhh about that!

Thats really good news he's back. It's about time I heard a happy dog story. I know what it's like when they are so integrated into your life.

I had three little babies (bichons) and sadly we lost the youngest a month ago after a very brief brain swelling illness. She was just 4 years old but, and this is no offence to anyone, its like losing a kid to the wife and I. We don't have kids so that is most likely why we feel that way.

So glad to hear the hobo's back m8.

Back