My Dog Has Gone

His he back yet mate? keep us informed where we are up to, hope you get him back soon.

Unfortunatly nothing as of yet, he is waiting to be put up on a few websites around the area which dog wardens check often and also the companys that website it is are also dog wardens. I have been looking everywhere but not even a sign, startin to wonder weather he had been stolen but the back door was open so why not come in??

As i said m8y put up poster's with a good reward written on it
If he has been stolen the £ sign's will flash in there eye's. good luck in getting him back.
its a horrible feeling when there missing.
Keep us up to date

i really hope you find him mate

put a ad in the news paper

Hope he hasnt been stolen.. some people just don't think when they steal animals.. they dont realise animals are like children to their owners..

Hope you get him back... good luck :)

Still nothing of the dog?
I would be traumatised if my dog went awol
hope you get him ok m8
chronoman

Sorry to hear your dog is still missing - hope he turns up, safe and well, soon.

Keep the chin up mate, There is still a good chance he will turn up.

Na nothing, so my reckoning is that he has been stolen or ran off 2 die, as he was 8yrs old and previously had testicular cancer :(

If he'd of run off to die im sure his body would of been found by now.. he could of ran away and someone found him..

He is now back :) A dog rescue person from the council has just knocked the door to see if I had lost a dog and told her what he looked like etc, and she brought him out the van, He came running in and my son has now got a brimming smile and will hopefully start eating properly again as since he went, he has been off his food slightly.

He has got a bad graze on his back right leg and is missing his collar and tags, which were propably takin off him when he was taken/found

I'm so happy :)

Glad you got him back mate :) Great news :)

one of the first things we did with our pup when we got her was a chip put in, and tags etc on chain set.

:)

He is now back :) A dog rescue person from the council has just knocked the door to see if I had lost a dog and told her what he looked like etc, and she brought him out the van, He came running in and my son has now got a brimming smile and will hopefully start eating properly again as since he went, he has been off his food slightly.

He has got a bad graze on his back right leg and is missing his collar and tags, which were propably takin off him when he was taken/found

I'm so happy :)

That's brilliant news fella am chuffed for you..:Clap:

Back