My credit score on Experian is FAIR.

witchy

Banned for good!
Reaction score
After all my car troubles, I'm seriously considering trading the fooker in and getting something new.

I jumped onto experian.co.uk and paid for my Credit Score, which is 791 (FAIR) and apparently well within the UK average.

How likely am I to be accepted by a finance company for a loan of around £7000?

My recent credit history has been perfect, the only low point was a defaulted payment I had with a company called 'Studio Online'.

Believe it or not, it was actually a post on DW that started the ball rolling, lol, there was an offer for free "Chochs' n' Socks" if you made an order from Studio, anyway they tried to bill me for something (not sure what it was) and I protested and they hit me with a fine, in the end the free "Chochs and Socks" cost me £129 and a massive hit to my Credit Score.

I think Job/financial security has a lot to do with it these days.

Have you not got an existing loan you can extend or numerous credit card debts you can consoldate? That'd be the easiest way.

Any time I've taken a bank loan I've always asked them to consolated other outstanding debts so I only have one managable payment to worry about!

And I don't worry! at the end of the day you can't take the knickers off a bare arse :)

Anything over 750 and your are ok I think.

Of course, you need to be worlking, etc.

I've also had more than my fair share of arguments with PayPal and subsequently their Debt recovery thugs. Despite many theats by these agents that failing to give PayPal their money would result in my credit score being ruined it has failed to happen, there's not a single mention of PayPal nor their collection agencies on my Credit report.

So anyone with a valid reason for not paying PayPal stick to your guns, they are powerless.
And I never did sign a credit agreement with them anyway, so how can they threaten me with ruining it?

If anyone is interested, my problem with PayPal resulted as I sold a PSP on eBay, the guy paid me and left me great feedback, months later he decided that it didn't arrive and made a claim via PayPal, PayPal gave him his money back then expected ME to refund them!

: tosser :

What can you get with a score of 1 :roflmao:

Witchy you probably know this m8 but just in case you don't Experian will now charge you £7 a month unless you cancel your subscription.

Witchy you probably know this m8 but just in case you don't Experian will now charge you £7 a month unless you cancel your subscription.

We had a member on here (cant remember who) who had a bad time trying to cancel them..

We had a member on here (cant remember who) who had a bad time trying to cancel them..

Make it easy they do not :(

I was talking to someone recently who couldn't cancel it so he closed the bank account it came out of lol.

According to their website, it's "as easy as a phone call", lol.

Anyway, nothing can be as difficult as the time I tried to unsubscribe from Vonage VOIP.

PMSL, that brings back memories, I remember asking the American Rep if she was a machine, I was serious, I really thought she was an AI program.

Single monotone dialogue, repeatedly asking the same things over and over again even though I had clearly told her I wanted out.

They're lying bastards.

Single monotone dialogue, repeatedly asking the same things over and over again even though I had clearly told her I wanted out.

Sounds like my Mrs.

Mines is 871, but i dont have any credit cards or any debt!

Was thinking about getting a credit card just for little things and paying it off straight sway to improve my score but it seems good enough as it is!

They're lying bastards.
Sounds like my Mrs.

PMSL. :)

It's Direct Debit anyway, I'll just cancel it if I speak to another robot.

@ Bairn, Looks like a good score to me mate, no need to change anything IMO.

PMSL. :)

It's Direct Debit anyway, I'll just cancel it if I speak to another robot.

@ Bairn, Looks like a good score to me mate, no need to change anything IMO.

Becarefull, that would be considered defaulting on the contract and could affect your credit rating !

Becarefull, that would be considered defaulting on the contract and could affect your credit rating !

Hmm, true.

Never thought of that.

No wonder my Credit Score is shit, lol

**** it, I'm going to canel it right now.

Hmm, true.

Never thought of that.

No wonder my Credit Score is shit, lol

**** it, I'm going to canel it right now.

**** the credit rating...
We should all stop jumping through hoops to keep a good rating and get some defaults.

If everyone got some defaults and a shit rating who the feck would the banks lend money to ;)

**** the credit rating...
We should all stop jumping through hoops to keep a good rating and get some defaults.

If everyone got some defaults and a shit rating who the feck would the banks lend money to ;)

lol

Once everyone else starts doing it I'll join in. :)

Experian are currently closed :(

I would be very surprised if you could get a 7k car finance deal that was reasonable with less that 810 experian score. Of course anyone can get car credit from the likes of "carshaft" or was that "carcraft" lol.

The quick tell is to ring the bank and ask them for a 7K loan :) if they say fook off then your gonna get ripped of fon car finance deals imo.

Back