mute error

madmanuk

Member ++
Reaction score
hi again, i have just change the card reader in a 4001n cuzz it said mute error and it still says mute error but when i put card in it says card removed? whats that allabout then, do i have to have the proper reader cuzz i tuck this one out of a 4010 box and the 4001n has 2 card readers.
Thanks

Yes mate cuzz thats the only one there now, have i got to put the top one back in aswell then.
Thanks

Yes mate cuzz thats the only one there now, have i got to put the top one back in aswell then.
Thanks
does it show mute err with card in and out?
if only when in it isnt the card reader its the card

it did till i changed the raeder but it says mute error with card out and when its in it says card removed.
Thanks

it did till i changed the raeder but it says mute error with card out and when its in it says card removed.
Thanks

you should check that you put the card reader on right and did not bend any off the contacts , plus try a new card just incase it' the card .

michael

sorry just read post again if it says mute error with card out then i think that you have damaged the card reader putting it in could be wrong .

Last edited:
Hi mate
My minisdk was faulty and I used the reader from that to my pace 4001 box and it worked fine. Hope this helps.
mp101216

ok here s the mad shit, I found i had burned the 2 caps off so fort that was the prob but no, The 2 contacts that tells the box if cards in or not was the wrong way round, don't how i did that and now its all ok so them cap are not needed, and heres another thing i had to pull the red jumper 4 or 5 times to get in the em to set stuff and all booted up got all channels and then the blue thing come up saying loading and it let me put my pin in and i get the moveis, well whats that all about then. mad
Thanks for your help lads

Back