Must have PS3 exclusives?

Ah, unless 3.50 gets hacked it's not really an option for me since I don't really wanna be buying a second PS3 just for the hack lol. Saying that it pays for itself after your first 4 games.

Ah, unless 3.50 gets hacked it's not really an option for me since I don't really wanna be buying a second PS3 just for the hack lol. Saying that it pays for itself after your first 4 games.

off topic but turn your feckin messenger on ffs.

oh and ive got the chance for another ylod ps3 for 40 quid, dunno if i want it tho but it'll be hackable as its not been on for ages so the guy says.

Really enjoying Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition with the Move controller
£15 from Shop to Net

Completed it on the 360 mate.

I don't think I'll ever play anything that uses Move, Nintendo can keep that to themselves as far as I'm concerned. :)

no this is a great thread, tbh i am always 360 but i want games that are ps3 only list to download so it helps me :)

what about demon souls.

this is a fantastic game. but be warned, if u like the modern games were most of them are pretty easy to complete and play. this game is very different, it takes alot of skill to play properly, and it is a very unforgiving game, in that if u die, then u go back to the start of the level.

it has a very steep learning curve, but it is a great game. probably one of the most underrated games this generation.

I downloaded this as I enjoy hack'n'slash games with minimal RPG elements (upgrading weapons etc), but I got to say I was utterly underwhelmed with it. I've still got it installed and I'll give it another bash. I usually enjoy this sort of thing and I don't mind a challenge.

I agree about most modern games, far too fecking easy.

heavenly sword?

is that even a ps3 exclusive? i dont know, not played it but it looks ok for one of the first games out.

I think it is mate. I had forgotten about that. It was one of the games I intended to buy but never got round too.
I'll grab that aswell. Shame it looks like a PS2 game though, lol

Hey you said it, not me. I would NEVER recommed LEGO games lol - by the way what's LEGO Indian Jones when it's out of bed ? I've never heard of such a thing. Witchy likes the Lego Indians then ? ;)

PMSL. Maybe it's a new PS3 exclusive LEGO edition of Prey? :)

Last edited:
uncharted 2 and obviously the BIG one which isnt out till 5th November....................... Gran Turismo 5 - to be The Best Racing Game Ever on any platform!

uncharted 2 and obviously the BIG one which isnt out till 5th November....................... Gran Turismo 5 - to be The Best Racing Game Ever on any platform!

How do you know GT5 is the best racing game ever on any platform and it hasn't even been released yet? :err:

That is the biggest Fanboy statement in the entire history of Fanboys. :)

Prologue was ok, but nothing special and certainly not as good as some of the other Racing games already available on both the PS3 and 360.

But I'll hold off and I'll deffo be playing GT5, but they are going to have to do a major overhaul on the game if they are going to impress me.

good thread man, but i have came to the conclusion i bought a ps3 because i didnt have one lol... will have a play around when the dongle arrives but for the life of me cant understand folk who rate it over a 360 (im not starting to the whole fan boy thing) but to me the ps3 really doesnt push the fact is allegedley superior hardware.. which i suppose it is... even the controller is nicer on the 360...

Anyway im kinda curious about this little big planet is it worth a look ? for the record though i cant wait to try the uncharted games they look really good..

How do you know GT5 is the best racing game ever on any platform and it hasn't even been released yet? :err:

That is the biggest Fanboy statement in the entire history of Fanboys. :)

Prologue was ok, but nothing special and certainly not as good as some of the other Racing games already available on both the PS3 and 360.

But I'll hold off and I'll deffo be playing GT5, but they are going to have to do a major overhaul on the game if they are going to impress me.

best 5 racers?
Erm Ivan Iron Man Stewarts super off road (anyone remember the pikey version intro on the amiga? lol)

Rallisport 2 on the xbox

Geoff Crammond forumula 1 gp2?

lotus Espirit 2

Outrun or chase hq in the arcade lol

All of them pooh over GT in my opinion lol

Little big planet is very innovative m8 and you can have great fun actualy building a level.

It's fun and narrated well by stephen fry.

Little big planet is very innovative m8 and you can have great fun actualy building a level.

It's fun and narrated well by stephen fry.

cheers man yeah i like the idea of just trying something a bit different....any other platformers ? not really been any on the 360... not really bothered about FPS as get them on the 360

Anyway im kinda curious about this little big planet is it worth a look ? for the record though i cant wait to try the uncharted games they look really good..

Uncharted is awesome. Brilliant use of colours, so your eyes don't get bored, humorous, intelligent and mega fun to play. Tomb Raider with all the shit bits fixed.

LBP....hmm, absolutely gorgeous graphics, infact I'd say it is the most graphically impressive game on the PS3, it's gorgeous. It's also a brilliant platformer in it's own right, let alone all the bazzillion other downloadable items available. - But it makes me sick it's so cute, lol.

good thread man, but i have came to the conclusion i bought a ps3 because i didnt have one lol... will have a play around when the dongle arrives but for the life of me cant understand folk who rate it over a 360 (im not starting to the whole fan boy thing) but to me the ps3 really doesnt push the fact is allegedley superior hardware.. which i suppose it is... even the controller is nicer on the 360...

The funny thing is people who prefer the PS3 say the exact same thing of people who prefer the 360. Simple preference that's all it is. I mean I don't game online much so I prefer a more powerful and more flexible console. It helps that I also prefer the PS3 exclusives by and large as it happens and that my PS3 is a standalone entertainment unit - I got games, music, tv shows and hd stuff on mine lol.

As for pushing the superior hardware thing, I would say play Killzone 2, Uncharted 1 or 2, Metal Gear Solid 4 or Motorstorm 2 on a high def telly and then put on a 360 exclusive game afterwards - the 360 just cannot compare to that level of quality. Just like a PS3 cannot compare to Crysis level of quality. Proof of the pudding is in the eating. If it's so capable, then why doesn't it ? That's what I say for PS3 in relation to say Crysis. And that's also what I say with the 360 in relation to the PS3.

Oh and about Killzone 2 - easily the most intense FPS game I've ever played! :)

motorstorm has some crazy graphics but i thought killzone 2 looked a bit jagged as it runs at 720p doesnt it.

my tv isnt exactly brilliant though so i dont know if thats something to do with it?

i wonder if the whole 'the ps3 is hard to programme for' thing is still an issue when it comes to quality of games compared to the 360? its proberly just down to the lazy developers porting the game to each platform without taking specific advantage of each consoles features lol

motorstorm has some crazy graphics but i thought killzone 2 looked a bit jagged as it runs at 720p doesnt it.

my tv isnt exactly brilliant though so i dont know if thats something to do with it?

i wonder if the whole 'the ps3 is hard to programme for' thing is still an issue when it comes to quality of games compared to the 360? its proberly just down to the lazy developers porting the game to each platform without taking specific advantage of each consoles features lol

You got it in 1 bud, it's got nothing to do with being difficult to program for and never did, it was all about the money and the timing. Some developers were simply too lazy to do a proper job until the PS3 kicked off sales wise....which didn't really happen until the Slim got released. Biggest proof of this is the fact that there's typically little difference now in the multiplat titles for the most part, that and the fact that Valve are getting in on the PS3 act now. After the head guy there slagged the PS3 off a couple of years ago and yet was up on stage a couple months ago promoting Half Life Portal 2 coming to PS3....

As for the Killzone thing, I don't know what your telly is like, but I used to have a cheap ass hdtv that made everything blurry. Pile of shit it was unless it was used as a PC monitor it was ace for that but was sold as a television which it was horrid for. And yeah Killzone 2 only runs in 720p I think, most games are that way out. In fact the only games I know of that can run in 1080p off top of my head are Ratchet&Clank Crack In Time and Metal Gear Solid 4. There's more than likely others but those I had in my collection and I tested them myself.

Back