Mugabe and Zimbabwe

you not, of course, that we are not wrong.

What exactly do you know about the history of Zimbabwe?

my daugther is studying to be a history teacher and i did higher history inschool like politics history is one of my fav subjects and unlike english (which i am so sad at its unreal )i love it . you cant love politics without loving history they go hand in hand . . im no expert in Zimbabwe but i know the basics facts enough to understand the politics and why the country is as it is . ...

but we are just diverting from the real subject . and that why the 2 countries that will invade 1 country for demoracy will stand by and watch while genocide is being carried out in another . answers on a post card please

my daugther is studying to be a history teacher and i did higher history inschool like politics history is one of my fav subjects and unlike english (which i am so sad at its unreal )i love it . you cant love politics without loving history they go hand in hand . . im no expert in Zimbabwe but i know the basics facts enough to understand the politics and why the country is as it is . ...

but we are just diverting from the real subject . and that why the 2 countries that will invade 1 country for demoracy will stand by and watch while genocide is being carried out in another . answers on a post card please
This is precisley what Hamba is on about.

A fairly simple thread is started, only to be hijacked by someones smallminded view of the world.

It doesnt matter what you think of the UK, the question that was put was Mugabe in Zimbabwe.

This is absolutley ridiculous, so I wont help you pollute the goodwill of this forum any more my contributing to this thread.

the fact the britian helped cause most of it shouldnt matter ? right ? lets just forget the the pain hunger divisions and war they brought to these lands and let the poor bugers they left behind deal with it .

The British screwed over half of the world. Half of the world is not in the same mess as Zimbabwe. Why is this? It is too simple to blame the British, the problem is that these people can not live in peace with one another.

Other countries have thrived since the British left, why haven't Zimbabwe and other African nations?

I say take that evil b'stard out, send in a sniper unit.

I went to Zim about 10 years ago to see Victoria Falls and it such a beautiful country and the people was so nice it makes me feel sad to see what a mess this 'person' has made of it.

I am usually a pacifist but this mistake of a person needs to go away.

rant over!

Why have I got a picture in my head of witchy2k1 laughing like a mad puppet master?

I still vouch for assassination.

I am an interventionist, and some people need to die because they are bullies. Mugabe is a tyrant. Kill him.

As man is supposed to originated from Africa:then African countries should have had a head start, with regards to being civilised, on the rest of the world.It is about time Britain helped the old age pensioners in this country.
There doesn't seemed to be any oil in Afghanistan, so to follow that argument why are we there?
The Belgians make the bullets- The Germans just watch - The French just talk while our soldiers are cannon fodder. I think we got enough terrorist in this country, without creating any more.

Why have I got a picture in my head of witchy2k1 laughing like a mad puppet master?

I'm sitting here with my feet up and a big bowl of popcorn enjoying the action ;)

A fairly simple thread is started, only to be hijacked by someones smallminded view of the world.

It doesnt matter what you think of the UK, the question that was put was Mugabe in Zimbabwe.

This is absolutley ridiculous, so I wont help you pollute the goodwill of this forum any more my contributing to this thread.

nothing simple about this thread, was always going to be a heated debate

It is true that Afghanistan and Iraq offer strategic benefit to the west, in terms of energy (oil dependence), and security (creating an away pitch to fight radical Islam). But how do you expect the powerful to behave?

The powerful rarely have invaded a sovereign country that is in civil war, unless there is strategic benefit (we can go into specifics if anyone wants to).

As sometimes happens, when a power (imperialist Britain) gives back a country to the natives sometimes the power vacuum creates violence.

So, the question is. Would Britain have been better to have denied independence to Zimbabwe?

More importantly, can I have some popcorn?

Can`t believe i have just read this reply,this coming from the biggest shit stirrer on this site,witchy what have you started m8.lol

at least as Rhodesia under Ian Smith we knew where we stood,as for Mugabe the numnut, if he hadn't of been such a knacker and got rid of the white farmers and trained the blacks to learn from the farmers then perhaps they wouldn't be in the state they're in.

As they say though power corrupts and thats about the sum of it, put him down I say,perhaps we should of nobbled him on his last visit to Europe.

Can`t believe i have just read this reply,this coming from the biggest shit stirrer on this site,witchy what have you started m8.lol

HAHA.. Can we change the subject??

Pollution.. It's true zimbabwe has a pollution problem, mainly rural indoor air pollution..

There is a bus service to rural zimbabwe maybe we can send an ambasador from dw??

I say take that evil b'stard out, send in a sniper unit.

I went to Zim about 10 years ago to see Victoria Falls and it such a beautiful country and the people was so nice it makes me feel sad to see what a mess this 'person' has made of it.

I am usually a pacifist but this mistake of a person needs to go away.

rant over!

I also went to Zimbabwe 10 years ago and did the whole Victoria Falls bunjee and white water rafting down the Zambezi river.

I also stayed on a tobacco farm for a couple of weeks (owned and bought by a white farmer) and have to say the way he looked after his workers was great and there were even schools built for the kids etc.

He was chased out of Zimbabwe a year or after I'd been.

Such a waste of what was (is) a great country

Can't help but think that if there was anything of real value there then it would have been sorted out by now, especially disapointing as it used to part of the British Emipire and no we just stand back and let it self destruct

Crazy

Back