Welcome to our community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Moving On

Rat

VIP Member
VIP Member
Ive made quite a few Friends in this section over the last year and a half and wanted to say its been great getting to know you and working trying to fix things together

we've had some highs :) and many more lows :( in that time lol

but the time has come to move on to a new section :) Ive been lucky enough to sell my TM800 at a good price (Thanks ;)) to buy something else :)
Ill still pop in daily (through force of habit) and still help if I can

good luck with TM800 I really hope it gets finished real soon for you guys, see I said that without laughing ;)

I'm sure Ill see a lot of you real soon in other sections :)

:thumbsup:

Ive made quite a few Friends in this section over the last year and a half and wanted to say its been great getting to know you and working trying to fix things together

but the time has come to move on to a new section :) Ive been lucky enough to sell my TM800 at a good price (Thanks ;)) to buy something else :)

good luck with TM800 I really hope it gets finished real soon for you guys, see I said that without laughing ;)

rat leaving a sinking sink :roflmao:

:Laugh: this Rat ain't as bright as some others though (keep ya thoughts yo yaself), he should of left months ago
:roflmao:

I am moving on also, I have only had my box since since may, in that tiime its been flashed more times than an alter boy,:blushing: But alas as each image release was more of the same nothing improved :Cry: Like Rat I have made some good friends here and have recieved great help and support :proud: I also genuinly hope things get sorted with it but I have had enough my self. On a lighter note and it is a joke (Rickie) I think this room will empty out pretty quickly and this will be Rickie's view lol :tumbleweed:

come on lads will you not stay around for a while lomger.ive been promised that they arnt far away ???

come on lads will you not stay around for a while lomger.ive been promised that they arnt far away ???

and i have, since april 2010 lol

i use the tm800 to learn on though, so for me its different. if everything worked perfectly, i wouldnt learn, but, when im being told that some faults are down to things ive done, when i,know theyre not, and others confirm that its the receiver at fault, it sometimes makes me want to throw the lot in a skip

but im still learning :)

maybe if its not 'sorted' by xmas, ill consider moving on myself

PMSL sorry squig mate I dont mean to laugh :)
like Digi Ive been told so many dates Ive filled up a loo roll ;)

I only made this post to say goodbye to the friends Ive made :)

Last edited:
You know what after actually starting to use the hdd and noticing auto timer doesnt work I think it might time to switch too! I cant believe no else picked up or mentioned this before.

Bally I was talking about that a while back and was as usual told to fallow abc, its hit and miss might work one day then the naxt day it wouldent.

ill look into the auto timer tonight m8, it may be because the way drives are mapped on the tm800 aint in the usual format, so i may be able to edit the plugin to suit, a custom version for the tm800. ive had to do this with quite a few plugins

but, the OE 'will fix everything' ;)

to be fair bally owners are just getting used to things not working now :(

we know the majority of plugins wont work

we scream and moan and no one is listening :( no one listens then you move on to something else, thats the truth of it ;)

But seriously if auto timer can be fixed then I would keep this box, trust me until you've used it, you dont know what your missing out on... For me now, as I am using the internal hdd auto timer is a deal breaker. I will give it another month other wise VU+ all the way for me.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

LOL mine gone too :)

cheers
osborne82

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah agree with mickbrush, I would recommend the VU+ all day long :)

I nearly bought the TM800HD as a second box untill I read all the shit about it on here and all the lies and false promises from TM, lucky eascape !! I personally would never buy any TM product ever !

Back