Motorola Xoom 32GB WiFi 10.1" Tablet Android 4.2.2 / Protective Case / Standard Dock

Exos

VIP Member
VIP Member
Reaction score
So, here we have my Motorola Xoom Z604 WiFi Tablet.

I recently bought an iPad Mini and it's been sitting in the box gathering dust since before Christmas and was hesitant to sell it given I do like some of the Android features, but given I've not really used it I decided to bite the bullet.

It's in MINT condition and the screen, up until I took the pictures had "BodyGuardz" Screen protection installed (I removed it as it was starting to look a little shabby on the edges). It's also been kept in the protective case when not in use or sat on the dock.

It comes with the genuine Motorola Portfolio Case (RRP £24) and Standard Charging Dock (RRP £30). There is an 8GB MicroSD card in the slot also.

It has EOS(4) 4.2.2 (Jellybean) loaded and is currently running the 180 Nightly Build from early March 2013. Goo Manager is Installed as Is TeamWin for Recovery (I found this much easier to use than ClockWorkMod). Updates can be managed and flashed within Goo Manager with very little effort.

I've reset to factory defaults and wiped the davlik/cache mainly as I had quite a lot of personal details on there.

There is plenty of support and images available for this tablet, and I've had no problems with it running applications, streaming media or running custom roms.

Price Includes 4% Paypal Fees (NO GIFT PAYMENTS)

Delivery will be via ParcelForce48 Tracked/Insured but please also be aware that I'm currently working long hours so I may not be able to ship this until Saturday (I will however try my hardest to do it beforehand).

This is a fantastic, smooth tablet and cannot be compared to any Chinese copy.

Any questions please ask.

Attachments

• IMG_0786.JPG
    IMG_0786.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0784.JPG
    IMG_0784.JPG
    2.2 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0782.JPG
    IMG_0782.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 17
  • IMG_0781.JPG
    IMG_0781.JPG
    1.3 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0785.JPG
    IMG_0785.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 15
  • IMG_0787.JPG
    IMG_0787.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 13
Last edited:
Re: Motorola Xoom 32GB WiFi 10.1" Tablet Android 4.2.2 / Protective Case / Standard D

price, or did i miss it?

Re: Motorola Xoom 32GB WiFi 10.1" Tablet Android 4.2.2 / Protective Case / Standard D

sorry seen it at top of page, not used to this new layout ;)

Did you know, before being sold to only the most honorary members of society, the Motorola Xoom goes through a process so advanced, that it cannot be matched by any other manufacturer.

This sleek piece of equipment was hand crafted by fifty Egyptian virgins; they bathed three times daily in goats milk before being allowed to touch the unique parts which where lovingly pieced together with their soft feminine hands.

Once completely assembled this particular Xoom was placed in a fur lined room with low light conditions while the industrious packaging team made up of the worlds elite fashion designers (including Gok Wan) painstakingly combined the fibers of 2 million silk worms to complete the gorgeous blue and red sheen on the outer covering you see today.

The tablet is then softly placed in it's display case before being housed in a solid gold storage container ready for purchase, but not forgetting that scented oils are sprayed around the container providing a unique but subtle odor for the prospective buyer.

Disclaimer: Unfortunately as this device is now over a year old, the above scents and "trimmings" are no longer available.

does Sky go work on this

Not sure as I don't use it, but unfortunately. Agreed earlier today to sell it to another member:

Sold to Digidude.

Back