Motorised Openbox NOT showing all Sat's ???

kingtj64

Inactive User
Reaction score
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Hi all,

I have just setup a 1m dish & a TM-2600 motor with a Openbox.
Its pulling in about 11 sat's (only had a quick shot at it)
But in the Sat list its showing 3.0 to 75 E but only 0.8/1 to 15 W. Its on Usals not diseq 1.2
How can i get it to show the rest on the West ?
I'm NOT getting all on the East i mean no signal on 16, 26 and nothing after 28.2 but i think this might be a line of sight issue as i get 0.8/1 W then either 4 or 4.3 then nothing until 15 W. Its setup on a south facing wall about 3ft above a single storey extension (purely for ease of access for tweaking it) will have a proper look over the weekend, might have to move it higher up. I'am getting a signal strenght of 85/89 and quality 75/78 for most sat's / transponders.
Will i need to tweak my set up for better signal ?
Also when i set it up i set the lat on the motor but have just read on another forum someone mentioned the dish bracket angle ?(22/23) i have'nt set this, do i need to ?

All and any help / advice will be greatfully received.
This is the first time i have installed a dish.

The main thing thought is getting the missing sat's to the West.

Thanks.

just for info purposes.. the S10 has limited channel availability around 3000 channels ... thats just to start... then enusre that your DisEQ, is set for each SAT by enabling the ports for the sat in the antenna page setup ...
hope this helps

Last edited:
Back