moscs why dont mine work anymore???

B

bod_26

after having my card done for nearly a week it went down?????i took it to my mate who put it straight back on for me i got it home and it worked for what 20mins????so i popped back to my mates and did it again it stopped on for only 21mins this time any reason why ????????????????????????????????
or should i just kick his teeth in for making me miss gladiator again???LOL??
only joking about kicking his teeth

Hi m8 after does e-mails to me see you got back in. :D
Can you tell us wot stb you are useing and if your mate is useing the same make as i do know a m8 of mine was useing a Pace stb which would wipe the auto update card after an hour, but with the same card and hex files worked ok on mine, so we put remote updates onto his card and six months on it works fine.......
:) Gazer.

right gazer its a pioneer stb im not sure what kind of programmer he uses but could it be the pbm???? i aked my mate if he could change it and he doesnt know??all he does is puts in the card and writes the hex???by the way its a prepaid card that i bought off mate when i had the stb
cheers

Hi BOD I would say the best thing is to get your m8 friend to join us here at digital world and then he can tell us which programmer and software he is useing so to give use a chance of helping you both.....
Sorry m8 haveing probs with my icq at pres.
In the mine time i would sugguest you got your self a gold card from www.maxking.co.uk just incase you do have a prob with the prepaid card
:) Gazer.

hold on a minute m8 you do not put hex files into your pre-paid card you just modify the original data using mkfind or other software.

so when he says that he just puts the hex code in that is not 100% true.... because to change the PBM (package bit map) all he has to do is right a backdoor key to the card (using seca providor) then input the pbm that he wants (if he uses ffffffff the it will more than likely be hit by a ECM) tell him to get crows pbm calc for ondigital it will give him different options for the pbm and like gazza said tell him to join Digital World and we will be glad to help him in anyway we can ;).

Please help can i program my original ondig
card.There seems to be no data on it at the mo weres it gone

Sorry m8 you can't reprogram it,sounds like you have wiped your card, probably with inserting it into your programmer, if you could explain exactly wot you did and wot programmer you used........Gazer

the easiest way to re-prog an orig is to borrow a card off a friend read the data and write it on yours
it works a treat and as long as your friends card stays valid then yours will as well

Back