modmii

imyeman2000

Member ++
Reaction score
hi and morning everyone! ive been trying to update my wii system because when i modified my wii over a year ago i put homebrew and that on ... problem is since ive changed my broadband provider, when i try to go on the wii shopping channel it asks me to do an update...ive asked this on here the other day and was advised to try update using modmii, i downloaded the programme and the file that has suggested copy-to-sd ive opened it up and dragged and dropped the items inside the file to the sd card , when putting it into the wii something called banner comes up and a load boot.dol/elf? ive clicked yes to that and it goes through install homebrew and install divx and things ... wen ive done all that ive tried going onto the wii shop channel and it still telling me to do an update....( i know you never do a live official update) am i doing something wrong....! any help is appreciated guys cheers

did you tell modmii to instal the shopping channel when doing the mod?

ive just been on the multi-mod manager 13.4 pressed load and scrolled down to the manage wii channels now do i scroll lft and do the internet channel first then the shop channel below is the region europe (e) so thats right ...

yes m8 i did but ive managed the shopping channel and wen it said success i tried it and error#002 comes up

Back