Modern Warfare 2 a few questions ?

dgc808

Inactive User
Reaction score
Hi all, I have just started playing Modern Warfare 2 this week (got the bairn a PS3 for Xmas) and I have a few questions that I am hoping some of you may be able to help me with.

1. Whats the crack with servers for games ? If I select a free for all game can I choose which game I enter ? Say if a friend is playing in a certain game can I join his game or does the server just choose a game and add you too it ?

2. Same as above but for Team Death Match Games ?

3. I have only managed to get 4 perks but they are not the PRO ones ! How do I go about getting the PRO perks ?

I have played Delta Force BHD on PC for a few years now and wanted to make the jump to MW2 as I had heard rave reviews about it from friends ! But I think its going to take a bit getting used too ! Its certainly far more complex and exciting than BHD.

PS ! My PSN is DGC808 if anyone fancies playing a few maps and pwning me ! Play most nights from 10pm ish.

Cheers DGC808

when u choose to play any game it will choose one for u. for connecting to friends your better to press the play station button when the game is loaded and select friend. if theres room on his server then u just join his session. the pro perks u have to have selected when playin. u have to get so many kills with it selected to unlock pro. u cn check by pressin triangle on the perk or u can go into challanges and select perks to c bud

Back