Modem Questions

admins so will modem section ever be back
i forgot about it :)
so could you guys not post anything not ven tuts
thanks in advance

12 posts and all for asking for something and not giving in return...

as well as legal reasons leeching is anothr reason why the modem section is not back.. as well as limited info in the cable section

12 posts and all for asking for something and not giving in return...

as well as legal reasons leeching is anothr reason why the modem section is not back.. as well as limited info in the cable section

Yet, they have an entire thread dedicated to posting links to illegal cable TV files yet you can't ask any basic modem questions?
Yeah that makes sense. :-/

seems like theres a huge chunk missing without them, what happend?? Bring it all back and make dw the best again :Drums:

is modem posts aloud yet thn?
need some macs for fife am ubr01 so anyone got diff ubr to trade pm me

Last edited:
is modem posts aloud yet thn?
new to this so not sure what the crack is..however if it is okay can someone tell me if a need macs from fife but a diff ubr to get modem workin or can the macs be from anywhere aslongs its diff ubr.. cheers anyway

lol great first post must say

Is there anything that can be done with the modems? I see American firmware starting to surface and people talking about quad configs in the f/w but it seems to be an extremely closed shop!

Can anyone shed any light on the subject?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

Is there anything that can be done with the modems? I see American firmware starting to surface and people talking about quad configs in the f/w but it seems to be an extremely closed shop!

Can anyone shed any light on the subject?

Cheers
MFCGAVMFC

last post was over a year ago gav dont think much has changed tbh no one saying anything

Back