missing picons and channel info?

I created a picon folder on root of box and then rebooted the box. I then ran the updater and ftp to the box and can see all the png files in new picon folder but still none showing up on the box?

Not showing Anywhere ? Infobar, EPG etc

I see youe using PLi 4.0 so should work

You using default skin too ?

Not showing anywhere Rat no. Im using the Pli HD skin. The picons worked with this skin before though.

How old is the image mate ? go to menu, information, about and look at Last Upgrade

So its a recent image then
Picons should work :)Have you tried the reference picons to see if they show

go into menu, setup, system,user interface, and scroll down to "show picons in channel list" and make sure its at yes! ....I spent hours trying to get picons to work then came across this and it was set to no, put it to yes and job done ;)

That only shows the picons in the channel list though doesn't it ?
This doesn't make the picons show in infobar and epg ?

yes sorry rat your right!....I just tried to load the new snp picons on my box and im stuck with the same problem nothing showing lol

Loads will be missing from certain bouquets mate as I dont maintain these anymore, but this is just to see if they show :)

Yeah they show now Rat but as you said there are quite a few missing. Will i run the updater now?

Then I would say you need to update your image to allow snp picons or add a file to current image to allow

Came across an extension to rename picons into snp format but doesnt affect the picons that are already there. Is that the extension you were talking about Rat

enigma2-plugin-extensions-renamepicons_2015_04_06_all.ipk

All that does is rename ther is another file ill link to it later if no one else does :)

Ive not used it myself as I like to use latest images
but I would say yes if its asking you too
just follow the tut mate and will be fine
Napster done it OK
If he can do it anyone can ;) lol (joke) @Napster :Hit:

Last edited by a moderator:
Yes just over write the pyo file and reboot the box , and replace all picon on usb stick to the correct ones, you can ftp them or download them via plugin

Sent from my SM-T530 using Tapatalk

All working now. Woohoo. Thanks to Rat, ketmp and Napster. :Cheers:

Back