missing picons and channel info?

premprop51

DW F1 champion 2011
VIP Member
Reaction score
hi guys ive got openpli 4 running on my dm800se but in bouquets ive got lots of channels and picons missing!! when I run rats channel updater and picon updater there still missing and on some channels theres no info available,

is there anything I can do to sort this issue?? im having these issues and also issues with time loss since I changed my image from the old dw image, could I possibly try another image on this box??

cheers.

when was the last bouquet update you did ?

hi rat I ran your updater just yesterday, then I add my own sorted channel list, but still lots missing.

I got one ready to upload when my boy finishes homework
But nothing much updated tbh LFC mainly

cheers rat ill try it when u upload,

is anyone else having problems with missing info and picons on this image or is it just me :S

Updated yesterday afternoon @premprop51 :) try now mate
fingers crossed

you using Rat's Picons too via plugin ?
if so ftp in remove everything inside picon folder
reboot box
run plugin again

see if that helps mate

Ive recently changed over to snp named picons so may of caused an issue ?

Last edited by a moderator:
fix needed your end not @Rats lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Im also having trouble with missing picons on openpli 4 image too? Its wrecking me head now. Ive deleted all picons in usr/share/enigma2/picon folder and then updated with rats...AAAggghhh nothin....

Im also having trouble with missing picons on openpli 4 image too? Its wrecking me head now. Ive deleted all picons in usr/share/enigma2/picon folder and then updated with rats...AAAggghhh nothin....
Can you telnet into your box and type:

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.
and post back with all locations mentioned.

I telnet into my box and one location came back /usr/share/enigma2/picon

2 locations now usr/share/enigma2/picon and /picon
Ok, can you remove the folder "usr/share/enigma2/picon" and this should leave you with just "/picon".

Then if you do another search just to double check and all you should be left with is "/picon" then try running plugin again.

I removed the usr/share/enigma2/picon folder and was left with only the /picon folder on box. I then ran the rats updater 1.2 and rebooted the box and its still the same nothing. I then ftp to the box and had a look in the picon folder and there 100s of shortcuts in the folder to other folders with channel names on?

got a screenshot of all the shortcuts ?

do you use a USB stick?

delete all picon folders

create a folder called picon on usb/hdd or root of box
reboot the box
run updater
should be there if not reboot again
should be there then :)

Back