missing channels!!!

codexter

Inactive User
Reaction score
Just recently got my Kryptview, i seem to have lots of missing channels, i have set it up correctly, i know this because i have movie channels, it seems to be channels like good food, really, bio, home and realtime that say scrambled. Its weird because i could have realtime +1, but not realtime.

I am new to this box, but i doubt this is normal. I have turned everything off, reset the modem, router, turned everything back on, i have rescanned, re-booted, but to no avail. I have chosen the correct network id, so i know its not that either.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having this problem, or if anyone has any ideas??

On the instructions i got with the box, it told me to leave the channel search type on 'network', but i noticed when reading another thread that they had this set to 'all'. Would this make a difference??

I have had all channels, but more often than not, lots of them are missing.

Just recently got my Kryptview, i seem to have lots of missing channels, i have set it up correctly, i know this because i have movie channels, it seems to be channels like good food, really, bio, home and realtime that say scrambled. Its weird because i could have realtime +1, but not realtime.

I am new to this box, but i doubt this is normal. I have turned everything off, reset the modem, router, turned everything back on, i have rescanned, re-booted, but to no avail. I have chosen the correct network id, so i know its not that either.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having this problem, or if anyone has any ideas??

On the instructions i got with the box, it told me to leave the channel search type on 'network', but i noticed when reading another thread that they had this set to 'all'. Would this make a difference??

I have had all channels, but more often than not, lots of them are missing.

a little glitch at the moment hopefully restored by the end of this week

Thanks, i might try a booster, see if it helps. So you guys have all your channels???

for box to work best quality and level need to be around 80% what is yours,also when scanning are you from direct feed,no splitters.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LsEvfBnceiM]YouTube - Setting up the Kryptview KV780 Cable Receiver[/ame]

Kryptview server issues....not as quite as bad as Starview...but still not 100% either...Thats what happens with commercial CS servers..bound to be some issues.

there will be a bit of disruption over next few weeks lesser watched channels will get less priority over sports etc you cant really compare sv to kv differant league alltogether

looks like my channels i reported missing are back this morning, they seem to have a mind of there own, by tonight they might be gone again. My quality and level signals range from 72 - 88%, and the signal is split 2 times. I have bought a booster from ebay, so hopefully this will help.

try it with the main feed and see what difference it makes,2 splits =not good.:proud:

i need to have the signal split at least once for bb, if i dont do that id probably get nothing. so cant really connect the box direct without the splitter, unless i had 2 main feeds coming in. does that make sense lol

best to do initial scan without the spitter in,
once you have scanned connect the splitter back up.

having the strongest possible signal helps the box pick up all channels when doing initial scan.

looks like my channels i reported missing are back this morning, they seem to have a mind of there own, by tonight they might be gone again. My quality and level signals range from 72 - 88%, and the signal is split 2 times. I have bought a booster from ebay, so hopefully this will help.

What signal booster did you get from fleebay. Does this connect to the box itself??

What signal booster did you get from fleebay. Does this connect to the box itself??

i got a signal booster at argos for a tenner,main feed in to booster and then to box,made a big difference as on some channels my picture was crap,due to being on a splitter.

I bought a yellow konig pro30 booster form fleebay, cost £26. Cant seem to get the thing to work. I connect the cable feed to the connection marked input on the booster, and then connect the output to the kryptview with the cable supplied, but just says no signal. Not sure what to do next!

yeah i connect it to the same connection the cable feed would go into in the kv

Back