@ Mickie

Waster

Member +
Reaction score
Or any other Arsenal fan. Who do you consider your biggest rivals??

For me as a Man U fan I still see our rivals in this order, and I welcome any other united fans opinion on this

1. Liverpool
2. Leeds
3. Man City (who the feck are they?)
4. Arsenal

Do any man u fans disagree with me on that order? I would be interested in hearing your views?

but this is based on hate
no rivalry

same as everton
they love manu more than us
lol
there should not be hate in football
that is the problem in this world
ppl should get along and not course problem for anybody
ok sport is a rivalry we know that but why not have it with humour

end of speach

Nar I disagree I see our Rivals for next Season to be

Middlesbourgh :Frog:
ermm Everton :Frog:
ermmmmmmm Liverpool :Frog:
ermmmmmmmm Man City :Frog:

I think we are very close on our predictions mi ole Red Divil :)

tbh i dont mind city, there not a threat and the manchester derbys are their cup final so they have to have something to look forward to. i just dont like leeds lol

Waster said:
Or any other Arsenal fan. Who do you consider your biggest rivals??

For me as a Man U fan I still see our rivals in this order, and I welcome any other united fans opinion on this

1. Liverpool
2. Leeds
3. Man City (who the feck are they?)
4. Arsenal

Do any man u fans disagree with me on that order? I would be interested in hearing your views?
So Chelsea who finished above you this season aren't gonna be a threat to you next season ? Mmmm interesting

he didnt say they werent gonna be a threat hes talking about rivalry not threats.
rivarly has nothing to do with league position etc.

siross said:
he didnt say they werent gonna be a threat hes talking about rivalry not threats.
rivarly has nothing to do with league position etc.
I see what you mean, but he had arsenal there which threw me a bit, I see rivalry as games like newcastle V Middlesbourugh or Man U V Leeds then you get local rivalry (local derbys) like Liverpool v everton ManU V Man C Arsenal V Tottenham etc as a Chelsea supporter I used to consider West ham as our arch enemy lol where are they now pmsl, actually they were unlucky last week and I think they should have beat Palace on the face of it

davidh said:
but this is based on hate
no rivalry

same as everton
they love manu more than us
lol
there should not be hate in football
that is the problem in this world
ppl should get along and not course problem for anybody
ok sport is a rivalry we know that but why not have it with humour

end of speach

Have to disagree with you there m8 as I dont hate city, neither are they a threat to us but when it comes to Derby day then Manchester is always divided into red & blue, in fact so is my house with the missus and all her family being city fans lol.

@ Bronto, rivalry can arise through different situations, I see Arsenal as our fourth rivals because we have been competing head to head for the premiership for many years now and have had numerous bust ups on the pitch. Chelsea are relative newcomers to competing for the championship so yes, I see them as a threat but wouldnt at the moment consider them rivals.

city might not be a season-long threat to you but they whupped yr arses and nailed the title to Arsenals mast this year.
And i remember a 5-0 not so long ago :)

Bronto..... evrton dont even enter the equation on the red part of merseyside in the rivalry stakes- - nobody cares about them anymore - -Tranmere will be more of a threat in a couple o years time when the two swap places :)

daing said:
Bronto..... evrton dont even enter the equation on the red part of merseyside in the rivalry stakes- - nobody cares about them anymore - -Tranmere will be more of a threat in a couple o years time when the two swap places :)

Or accrington stanley pmsfl :)

daing said:
city might not be a season-long threat to you but they whupped yr arses and nailed the title to Arsenals mast this year.
And i remember a 5-0 not so long ago :)

Actually it was 5-1 m8 and that was fecking years ago!!

But you're right, on Derby days all form goes out of the window - and I suppose on those 2 days of the year I hate city.... but apart from that I dont hate them... It's a bit like yourself m8 saying that Liverpool fans dont care about Everton anymore. But you'd hate to lose the derby games!

the only reason i hate losing derby games is that its takes weeks for my blue mates to shut up about it. funny though, a lot more cocky city fans when they win!

siross said:
the only reason i hate losing derby games is that its takes weeks for my blue mates to shut up about it. funny though, a lot more cocky city fans when they win!

And isnt it amazing how many of them suddenly find their blue shirts and decide to parade the streets and pubs of manchester with them on when they do win LOL

It's almost as many as the city fans wearing arsenal shirts at the end of last season!! sad b@st@rds!!

chelsea is our biggest rivals now

if its about hate then everyone is man u's rivals because as the millwall song goes lol

i dont class man u as a rival more of an obsticle we have to over come and every season we are getting better and better unlike some teams ;)

and if you get beat every season by your closest rival with one derby per season.

i wish arsenal had one derby per season... and i class manchester city in the same class as west ham and palace... fulham piss all over city charlton and even tottenham make city look like 2nd div team !

but our biggest rivals are chelsea then tottenham then probably utd

Mickie D said:
but our biggest rivals are chelsea then tottenham then probably utd

really? whenever i've been around arsenal and tottenham fans they hate each other way more than any other team lol. when i was watchin the charity shield every tottenham was supporting man united, now there must be something there for them to like utd over another team lol

i dont class man u as a rival more of an obsticle we have to over come and every season we are getting better and better unlike some teams

I can understand that m8.... Arsenal are just a pain in the arse that we need to bury.... we didnt manage it this season... but we will next year.... they have the odd season where they win it but theyre not good enough to dominate it in the way we have over the last 14 years!!

I'm expecting a bite back.... go for it m8.... time will tell!!

lol your my fish this is my pond (champions lol)

i was not talking about the forums either i was talking about how easy it is for mancs to byte lmao rofl

you are right we dont retain it... but last season everyone including you guys thought we was gonna chuck it away like the season before.... go on tell me you thought arsenal was gonna win the laegue after we lost the fa cup battle and chelsea knocked us out of the champs league >>>>>> thats right you all thought we was gonna chuck it away like the season before.

its all ifs and butts now but i believe this season we will prove all them lessons we have learnt the hard way will pay off and retain the league, you think you will win it and i think arsenal will.

you finished 15 points behind us and we never lost a game all season.... pundits say it, normal folk say it, i say it, gooners deffo say it....

the only 2 bobs who dont say it is mancs lol

WE ARE THE INVINCIBLES

BEST FOOTBALL ENGLAND HAS EVER SEEN EVER !!!!!

ARSENAL

Regards
Mickie D

PMSL

Back