Michael McIntyre

liambalfour

Inactive User
Reaction score
I have a half day from work today only working 12-4:30 then going to see him tonight at the SECC, should be a cracking show. Anyonr else seen him or going to see him?

I got his DVD a while back...he's very funny....it should be a good show.

I'm going on Sunday to see him. I can't wait. Mind and let us know how good he was but don't spoil any of the jokes eh?

Group of us went to see him last week in Bournemouth, and he was brilliant. Second half of the show was the best.:Clap:

Yes chief i assume it was all new stuff as i didn't recognise anything from his tv show's, i was expecting him to go on about the man draw, which i suppose he is most famous for, but he didn't.

I've heard people refering to him as Michael Mediocre although my missus went to see him a couple of years ago at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and thought he was really funny.

Anytime I've seen him on TV the material seems to be good and funny.

I've heard people refering to him as Michael Mediocre although my missus went to see him a couple of years ago at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival and thought he was really funny.

Anytime I've seen him on TV the material seems to be good and funny.

He is quite old fashioned in his style, but why not, not everything has to be cutting edge.

Last edited:
He's great.. best atm.. apart from franki boyle.. although hes a total diferent kettle of fish..

Michael mcintyre puts the jokes forward in a unique way.... he would be hard to replicate.. which is what makes him good..

He's very funny.

But his the shouty posh voice starts to grate a little after prolonged exposure.

Going to see him on Sunday at the SECC and can't wait. Got his dvd and theres a few bits in it where i couldnt breathe from laughing.

He is quite old fashioned in his style, but why not, not everything has to be cutting edge.

It was actually quite nice to see someone who wasn't just swearing for the sake of it and just abusing people. He actually tells jokes throughout the routine unlike some comedians i have seen.

Go and see him he is good.

Yes chief i assume it was all new stuff as i didn't recognise anything from his tv show's, i was expecting him to go on about the man draw, which i suppose he is most famous for, but he didn't.

Cheers for the info mate, I'm off to see him tonight and can't wait

well i for one dispise the twat.
only because i had to go to clydebank last night
and it wasnt until i got near the cut off for the secc
the daughter told me his show was on.
i must be honest ive never even heard of him,but the
daughter said he good and better than frakie boyle
which wouldnt be hard as hes a ****** .

need look iso stores for his dvd now i suppose.

ps 2 hours to get to cldebank and home again ffs ,normally 35 to 40 mins

Back