VU+ Solo Mgcamd help

moza19790

Inactive User
Reaction score
hi guys im currently using CCcam but want to use mgcamd as I here its more stable, could anyone point me in the right direction to an mgcamd ipk download, for a vu + solo, thanks..

think that maybe wrong,with vix images once downloaded go to download softcams and select 1.38 or 2.30 for what ever line your running.last apollo was 808 and fairly sure i did not have to add the ipk file of times gone.

think that maybe wrong,with vix images once downloaded go to download softcams and select 1.38 or 2.30 for what ever line your running.last apollo was 808 and fairly sure i did not have to add the ipk file of times gone.

Maybe he is on a clone where the feeds no longer work ? He did specifically ask for an IPK.

quiet possible and i see around different places some people try using old tuts which no longer work due to new changes introduced.
if he got it up and working good stuff.

thanks ferret, is there anything else I need to do with gift as in ftp it somewhere else, or can I use the mgcamd straight away?

- - - Updated - - -

sorry guys didn't read earlier messages, I havnt got it up and running yet I just downloaded the link from ferret, do I need this one or is there another? thanks

Im not using a clone so I have just downloaded the 1.38, I am currently using CCcam 2.2.1, any instruction from here would be appreciated, thanks guys..

Im not using a clone so I have just downloaded the 1.38, I am currently using CCcam 2.2.1, any instruction from here would be appreciated, thanks guys..
I'm assuming you're referring to mgcamd/newcamd softcam now.

View attachment mg_cfg.rar

Extract the two files and ftp these to "/usr/keys" folder.

Then open "newcamd.list" using a unix/linux compatible editor like Notepad++.

Your line goes at the end of the second line beginning, "CWS = ".

Eg
Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

To change from a C line to N and say your C: line was:-
Code:
then this becomes:
Code:

Last edited:
Back