members passed away

Thanks for sharing that with all of us......

@ jistbigedy fantastic tribute m8, I bet there wasn't / Isn't a dry eye in the house, thanks for that ;)

Thanks jistbigedy for posting your very nice tribute to Gordon. Your friend. I think all his m8's here have the same picture of him in their minds.

Remember that any friend of Mad Bomber (as we know him) is a friend of ours. So if you need help with PC's etc in the future. You know where to look :) , I'm sure many members will help you if they can.

Regards

Diamond

@jistbigedy what a tribute. didnt know gordon in person just on here he give me the odd ballocking and many more laughs.. he sounds quite a familiar guy to some one i know (my self) lol.. what a bloke. mb rip and to his family circle. it will get easier but you will never ever forgot him
i know ive been there

thanks very much jistbigedy i really appreciate you sahring that with the lads and lasses on here it means alot to them and me as MB was an amazing mod and a real man with a big heart.

and i echo Diamonds post if you need any help then we are here to help!

Regards
Mickie D

NEVER A TRUER WORD SPOKE M8 I heard these words at the service and they say it all, There will be bubbles in my eyes everytime i read or hear them after all = MADBOMBER = is what legends are made off . Best wishes to his family . missing you already m8

Nice one again a very special tribute to one of Scotlands True Braves

Never ever got shut of you if you needed help on msm

I used to call him my grandad even though he was only ten years older I could just imagine him bouncing of every wall when I put that but he used to laff like feck an tell me "ta go an drown mi fish"

A mohaa veteran who used to slot you with verbal bullets as he knew if he threw a funny in I would have tears in my eyes laffing at his comment an whilst there he would creep up an bash me around the earholes

even my lad got wise to him an Said "u never learn DAaaaaa he does that every time cause he knows youll start typing back"

He once told me a tale that he supported Gerry an the Pacemakers on tour in the back up group .an said the neighbours used to love him singing to them through the walls

So when I was last talkin to him just over a week ago he was tellin me that the workmen where coming to fit new kitchen an central heating

So again to get him bouncin I said

" I belive the neighbours have all put too in a collection to have padded walls done all up an down the flats so they couldnt hear the wailing of the ole red fox lol"

there was so many swear words that day on msn I learnt a few but he used to thrive of the banter

Sadly missed by all my family a very very KIND considerate /sincere/gentleman :)

I sat and listened to this very poignant tribute to MB and you could tell it came from the heart as Bigedy even broke down near the end of it.
This made it more harder to accept that a guy of MB's nature and stature was taken from us so young.
So MB rest in peace M8.

Jim

PS: MSN ain't the same now as you knew MB would always be there everytime you went on and if you needed an ear to bend his was the 1st to get it.

So sorry never very nice when someone close to you passes over, my thoughts are with you.

when i read this i thought no way but now i believe it i hope that his family can accept our condolences he was always here and always got his point across instantly

You will be greatly missed dear friend the forum will never be the same

Hi Guyz first of all let me wish you all a happy New Year and now that done I can grovel for some help. I am wanting to convert some old VHS movies to DVD But dont have a clue where to start I have a tv card and dvd writer can anyone point may to a site that might have like a step by step guide or something. I always went to wee Gordon ( Madbomber ) for this Kind of help but now that he has gone and scratching my head till it bleeds does not get me any further on . Any help or pointers would be very much appreciated
Eddie

YOU FECKING PLONKER DID YOU NOT READ THIS THREAD WHAT THE FECK HAS THIS TO DO WITH THIS

7 DAY BAN FOR STUPIDITY

what the feck has this got to do with this thread (PLONKER) i think you should be banned for stupidity

allroad said:
what the feck has this got to do with this thread (PLONKER) i think you should be banned for stupidity

well said m8

Think thats a little harsh myself allroad. The guy has only made two posts and if you read the other one I think you'll conclude that the second one is not disrespectful.

Jistbigedy seems newly fangled with the way forums work, thats all. :)

Try looking in this area of the forums for the help you need m8 http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=157

and if you cant see what you need, just make a new thread there, and dont add general chat or whatever to this thread ;)

i just gotin from football and had an email from this post i was about to have a go myself this is not the place to ask for help

Ever so sorry to hear the news

I know you will be in watching from skys above seeing how many friends you got.

Back