members passed away

B

bert

Today I lost a very good friend gordon known to you as madbomber who died some time this morning I think it was a stroke or a heart attack we don't know yet I cant think of what to say at the moment I can only do a quick post to let you all know I know he was very fond of digital world and all the members and have

This is terrible news
Im devestated to hear this news very saddened.

Iam hoping this is not true.... he is a very good friend to alot of us on here......iam abit losted for words at the moment very saddened indeed.

-Gazer.

dont know what to say ,,,,,,,really

It will be a sad loss to all his friends on here and the help he has provided countless members

oh god :(

im lost for words

Of the few names that I recognise instantly on this forum Madbomber is one that appeared to contribute to all posts and I am sure he will be a huge loss.
For those of you that knew him well my deepest sympathy.

Langland

very very sad to read this post i thought as bomber as a good mate. even though we only spoke on the net its is like loseing a very good friend .

He was also one of my best freinds and yes it is true
I also got the news early today he leaves behind a widow, wee bomber his grandson (wee gordon), and his sons Gordon [sen] and Stephen
He was a great guy, and an all round gent, he always tried to help everyone he met and could always see other peoples point of view even if he disagreed with them
He will be missed as he made a difference in life and not many people do that :angelwing

Ps Rab if you do not know yet sorry this is not the way to find out and

i am devistated this is awfull news im lost for words myself and maryjam are devistated ah feck i dont know what else to say im gutted terrable news

He was on here last night, just like every night. It's so hard to take in, I am very saddened at this news

Why does it always happen to the good guys?:(

Well obviously would you please send all our regards and sympathy's to all members of his family.
This comes from all the Admin, Moderators and members of this forum.

our thoughts will be with his family

Dont know what to say :(
My deepest sympathy to all his friends and family
regards
alf and family

'Why does it always happen to the good guys?

Well obviously would you please send all our regards and sympathy's to all members of his family.
This comes from all the Admin, Moderators and members of this forum.

our thoughts will be with his family'

I echo your thoughts completly, He will be greatly missed around here.

I'm lost for words. News like this always upsets. My thoughts are with his family. Don't really know what else to say..

Sorry to say it's true Gordon died this morning just found out myself just got a phone call from Gordon's wife Kate do not have any other details at this time having a hard job believing it myself as I was up visiting him on friday and he was fine.

Back