members passed away

{ Hi forks Thanks for letting me join D-W } unfortunately this is a very sad day !!! " MADBOMBER " has past away and i know a little peace off everyone who every had anything, to say or do with MB will feel the loss i had planed to say alot but i can seem to get the words out "its not a very nice time" Thoughts and Sympathy to his wonderful family ITS TRUE WHAT THEY SAY=ONLY THE GOOD DYE YOUNG AWAYS IN ARE THOUGHTS

Well, I am going to open, my expensive bottle of whisky and make a toast to MB and all his family

Gordon rest in peace m8:)

You will not be forgotten:)

Mairyhinge said:
Well, I am going to open, my expensive bootele of whisky and make a toast to MB and all his family

Gordon rest in peace m8:)

You will nor be forgotten:)
I've not been able to drink for 15 months with all the medication I'm on but I think I'll join ya m8, Cheers and god bless Gordon and all his clan

no way thats really bad,madbomber was a really nice person im shocked.

Well I'd decided not to bother logging in to the forum this week-end. With a few things to do yesterday and actually being unwell myself through the night and most of today. But thought I'd spend an hour or so online to see if I could maybe have a laugh.

To read this kind of thread again, has knocked me for six! I have stared at the screen through the tears in my eyes for at least twenty minutes, and like a few others I did not want to believe it. I still dont!

Ole Bomber was without doubt one of the most friendliest people I have ever chatted to over the internet. He was 101% Digital World all the way!
This place was obviously a massive part of his life, and he was proud to say so :). As has already been said "Gordon would always help out if he could" and the man was also generous to a fault.

These forums will simply never be the same again :( .

God bless you m80, and may I wear your Medal of Honour in your honour.

Deepest deepest sympathy to the family he leaves behind. Especially to Wee Gordon (I am truly sorry wee lad!)

I too will have drop to remember him by (though I know he did not drink alcohol himself).

We are so gonna miss him :( :(

no way i am totally in shock!!! just got in and read this i am lost for words and very close to tears. he was my friend although i never meet him i talked to him alot on msn i will miss him dearly.

Sorry To Here My M8 Past Away And Idont Know What To Say Just That He Was A Very Good M8

I'm totally gutted at hearing this.
He had time for everyone and anyone and has spent endless hours helping others on here and every other sit he visited, but Digi Wrld was his home as he was always logged on here.
So MB rest in peace and our thoughts are with you and your family.

Jim :Cry: :Cry:

I am gutted, rip Gordon m8 My deepest sympathy to his family, you will be a sad sad loss to this place m8

Just plain gutted............so long MB......thoughts for all his family....

ssilvo and family

He came into this Digital place,
so much full of joy and grace,
He shared with us what he knew,
to help out people like me and you.
I would come down in the morning
blurry eyed and yawning.
And the first named I would see,
you know was always MB
As the sun went doown and light turned dark,
On he'd come and have a lark.
Everytime that things went quiet,
He and Scoot would start a riot.
He will be missed in this place,
though not many of us knew his face.
I know he's watching up above,
we must keep his family strong with love.

You WILL be missed Gordon. Rest in Peace.

I've just come back in here this morning after a weekend off and read this.....I'm so shocked, utterly speechless....

RIP our good friend MB

Gordons Avatar

Don't know if I'm the only one but the avatar thats at the top with big Arths don't remind me of the "MADBOMBER" as it was a fairly new one, could I chuck an idea in without meaning to upset or offend anyone, the one thing that would remind me most about Gordon would be he's "top member" medal also that would link up with he's passion for Medal of Honour, just an Idea

I didnt know MB my-self, but it is obvious from this post that he was very much loved and appreciated by close friends and many of the members.
RIP

My deepest sympathy to his family, friends and collegues. Did not know him personally but its always so sad to hear of one's death. May he rest in peace.

devestated to hear this news total shock not much els i can say at this time
my thoughts are with his family at this sad time :( :( :( rip mb m8

Back