Mario & Luigi Bowsers Inside Story - any fix?

Hi. I'm trying to get this to work on my wee lad's DS Lite with no joy: just the two white screens when loading. Using a TT card, used the latest 1.17 and patched the file, no use.

It does work on my AceCard2 on my DSi, and even Spirit Tracks works on his DS Lite.

Anything else I can try: not the end of the world, but it's annoying that he keeps swiping my DSi to play it!

Thanks

This should still work on the dstt as the previous people have mentioned using Unofficial DSTT firmware ver1.17a07.

Whilst looking for this firmware there appears tobe a newer firmware out now so do a google for DSTT_1.17a12_english.zip.

Then download the one called dsm0107.zip.

Stiil no joy: thanks for the help, though.

I think it must be the rom itself: it's an odd size (89mb), usually they are all multples of 16. I'll have a google and see what happens.

Cheers again.

Clinkers Ive just PMed you a link to a 100% working one m8
its worked for me and others,so don't see why it shouldn't work for you too :)

Clinkers Ive just PMed you a link to a 100% working one m8
its worked for me and others,so don't see why it shouldn't work for you too :)

Yeah, sorted. Thanks Rat! :Clap:

your welcome m8,glad it worked :)
happy children make parenting so much easier lol

Rat I am having the same problems than Clinkers, could you please and me a link to the working rom through pm? thanks in advance

hi Rat, realise this is an old thread but will give a go. I have an r4 clone, so if there is a fix that i could use can you pm me. The links appear to be broken that are already in this thread.My game is starting up and freezes on the save file option ? thanks

Im not sure I have the files anymore tbh I will have to check the ext HDD and memory sticks

but this was for the DSTT card :)

hi Rat, realise this is an old thread but will give a go. I have an r4 clone, so if there is a fix that i could use can you pm me. The links appear to be broken that are already in this thread.My game is starting up and freezes on the save file option ? thanks
i've it working of a clone i'll upload it when i find the kids ds

took me ages to get a working version of this rom. i have uploaded the rom and firmware update i used to get this working.
bowsers inside story link

r4 firmware update

when you unzip the firmware update, simply copy both files to micro sd card, if prompted , select "copy and replace"

p.s. i'm a noob at this sort of stuff, this is my first attempt at upload.
please let me know if it works or if i have broken any rules...

well done buzzer nice post mate :)

great to see new members putting themselfs out and helping fellow members :thumbsup:

ta very much, lets hope it works.....
:proud::proud::proud:

Back