Mario Kart PAL WII-MOMENT

works perfect on Jap wii using freeloader with out brickblocking

Guys the ISO is 8.3GB. How are you guys burning this onto a single layer DVD?

I'm about to have a go at with a Verb DL, will I need to set the layer break or something in Imagburn?

So no one applied the brick blocker to this?

Cheers

edit - Sorry guys I was referring to Super Smash Bros Brawl - wrong thread:blushing:

Last edited:
Working like a dream..

Seems to be pretty good as well.

Did the update to 3.2E first. Then let the disc do its own update thing. Then straight onto the game no probs.:banana:

Cheers,

Mike

working great here too :)
Just Love This Game :Hit:

Wii has latest firmware but disc still wanted to update,but all gooood

Cracking Game what Ive played so far

I cant seem to get this to work. how do I find out which firmware I have? I have howvever updated a few weeks back and all the games that didnt work now work.

After selecting the game on the main screen I then get to the next screen with 2 options:

start game
wii menu

If I click start game the screen goes black and nothing happens.

Any ideas boyz? How do I do an update from the game disc?

I cant seem to get this to work. how do I find out which firmware I have? I have howvever updated a few weeks back and all the games that didnt work now work.

After selecting the game on the main screen I then get to the next screen with 2 options:

start game
wii menu

If I click start game the screen goes black and nothing happens.

Any ideas boyz? How do I do an update from the game disc?

If you go into Wii settings on the console it should show your firmware version number in the top right corner.

Can anyone give me some pointers on how to remove the 001 error, I've read a few diff threads on it and to be honest i don't have a clue lol

Munkey to update your wii simply connect it up to the net, and go via the control panel to wii update, the latest version will pull down, in europe V3.2E. I am on this and when trying the latest mario kart, it made no attempt to put any further updates onto the wii itself.

Working perfectly on a wiikey with 1.9s firmware, and wii f/w 3.2E, burned at 8x on a Taiyo Yuden silver. No issues.

Thanks for that great patch mate. Do you know if theres one for the same problem with mario galaxy?

Just a warning to those who use the ppf patch to get mario working, or any other ppf patches, when the next update comes from nintendo these games are highly unlikely to work, these patches use the same method to sign the game as trucha signer, and nintendo are going to close this hole sooner rather than later.

Just a warning to those who use the ppf patch to get mario working, or any other ppf patches, when the next update comes from nintendo these games are highly unlikely to work, these patches use the same method to sign the game as trucha signer, and nintendo are going to close this hole sooner rather than later.

Wiiman, I dont need to use the PPF patch do I? Can I just download this and burn as normal (after latest update) ??

Also if I do this latest update, will I still be able to play NTSC games? As I read somewhere that I might not be able to!

Cheers mate

burnt it at 4x

did an update? no idea what thou as it was already upto date, but wouldnt play till i did?

still working thou :) :Cheers:

Back