Marijuana legalization bill approved

You would need a license like in Holland. And you would also need some kit, and know how. Although all is readily available on the internet, and also electricity bill would go through the roof.

In holland your can grow for personal use , 3/4 plants, you dont need a license. only if you plan to sell it, Holland is so messed up abput there laws.

they are not opening any more coffee shops, once they al close they will be gone. Ive a friend who lives there. Poeple out side the coffee shops selling all sorts of drugs.

Doesn't it? Where does the money for the NHS come from then? :confused:

its ok i know your easily confused. :Clap:

not enough of our money goes towards it dear watson, look at the state it's in.

its ok i know your easily confused. :Clap:

not enough of our money goes towards it dear watson, look at the state it's in.

Not quite the same as:

like our tax money goes anywhere near hospitals

Nice bodyswerve though. :Clap:

Who are you btw? I can't quite pin you down. :questionmark:

girls,

answer me this?

1. How much to bring every hospital in the country up to modern standards?

2. How much have we paid (to date) to bail out banks?

3. How much has being in Afghanistan cost us (to date) ?

i think our tax money goes on mostly 2. and 3. that's my point.

:Fish:

thats like saying coke isnt coke.. its a plant ????

Well before this argument starts, Cocaine comes from the cocoa plant, and the leaves are chewed to stimulate the workers. Cocaine is a man made product with added chemicals, so although coke comes from a plant, as do many drugs, its different to weed. With Weed you smoke the flower of the plant, with cocoa you add stuff.

I know mate, you dont need to tell me, I know of several grow rooms. Check out janobiwan on youtube. lol.

They are not opening any more coffee shops, once they al close they will be gone. Ive a friend who lives there. Poeple out side the coffee shops selling all sorts of drugs.

That has always been the case on the streets of Holland. Just say no, just like zammo.

Re: WHOS been smoking?

On the defensive right away!!!!! bit of a give away. Still angry I see

sorry do i know you ? what the **** are you talking about!!! it wasn't right away at all i clocked what nara said last night i wasnt off to lower myself to replying until V14 stuck his nose in ,...

@nara unfortunately you arent as clever as you think you are, phantasising about some past enemy or something?? your seeing ghosts, get a life mate. :Clap:

I never said you did know me. I was just surprised that you took the defensive stance so soon since your "NEW" here. Also weird that your sigi has ref to a previous statement from another current member and you thanked in that post also. Coincidence ? or maybe you just make friends fast.

Weird tho how a "NEW" member has this attitude. Must be the new breed of members.

Welcome

Last edited:
Back