Manual key entry on dm500 with pics!

hi guys, looks like most have got it figured out, well except me... :(

I'm using POWERDREAM, but any time i go into keys there's nothing there even if i press 4
any help would be greatly appreciated
before the Man U game would even result in pint buying antics 'o)

Mubz

Make sure your cam is set to evocam and not newcam or mgcam, should be ok!

I've tried doing that but every time I do then restart evocam nothig happens. When I look inthe keys the 3 is a 2 again. I'm definitely pressing red. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

I've tried doing that but every time I do then restart evocam nothig happens. When I look inthe keys the 3 is a 2 again. I'm definitely pressing red. Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

hi
you need to edit the camd.cfg file and set AU to 00 not 01

Thanks
Can I do that with the remote? And will it stay ok even though I power it off every night@

Thanks
Can I do that with the remote? And will it stay ok even though I power it off every night@

Yes you will only have to edit again with the next key roll back to 01 to get the next new wrong keys then back again untill theres a fix

did you get it working?

Thanks
It saves the 3 but I've still got a blank screen! The key doesn't work. Do you know what the new keys are?
I'm on VM ex ntl

At the moment, the keys are made up of the first 14 characters from rom 7 and the last 2 characters from rom 11.

That might change next time.

Last edited:
there messing with the keys wait untill theres a fix
also pm me the keys your editing and the new ones

can anyone confirm the keys in xtracp is working pls for c&w

Thank you

THanks slim that worked a treat for me. Relatively easy when you have done it once.

:Clap::Cheers:

hi can some pls send me the keys and instruction on how to input keys in the dreambox 500c, i am in huddersfield NTL area, please pm me .....been trying all night and all day with no luck.....im on the old gemini image

Last edited:
can anyone tell me why when i've changed the keys and the premium channels clear the keys then change about 10 seconds later. I have tried setting the file keylist.txt to chmod 555 but it still changes it any ideas ?

looking for a bit of hep lads, in glasgow got the menu up but dont know what keys im changing and what im changing it too. my first time at this

looking for a bit of hep lads, in glasgow got the menu up but dont know what keys im changing and what im changing it too. my first time at this

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhXizddT9JI[/ame] here m8 might help

Back