Manual key entry on dm500 with pics!

can anyone tell me why when i've changed the keys and the premium channels clear the keys then change about 10 seconds later. I have tried setting the file keylist.txt to chmod 555 but it still changes it any ideas ?

Have you turned autoupdate off?... camd_cfg change line 19... A:{01} to A:{00}

There are detailed instructions in one of the threads. back to united...

worked great thanks so much can i now back up my image and re flash my family's box's without putting in keys?

worked great thanks so much can i now back up my image and re flash my family's box's without putting in keys?

Yes, but as soon as they change again, you will have to input again.

Thanks for the guide, got it working again.

Most difficult thing was knowing whether i was pure NTHell or ex C&W etc - is there a site which tells you without simply trial and error testing?

I have a pal in Enfield who i need to help get his box working - I think that's ex Telepest?

i have watched that vid,on how to do it but what keys am i changing or will i just change everything he is changing?

normally you are only interested in the top line as this is the latest key.

each time a key updates it adds a new line at the top, so this would be the key you need to change.
the rest are just the old keys it was using (like a log)

thanks for that mate .. also works on itgate boxes

nice 1 :Clap:

im still struggling here :( do i use latest keys from bigmaq, lol im goin nuts

cheers slim, your visual guide was spot on!! all working now:Clap:

thanks

cheers mate that made it so much easier

geecam

Make sure your cam is set to evocam and not newcam or mgcam, should be ok!

still no joy with that slim,
i flashed the box with DW 2.0 and i managed to get it working that way but i prefer POWERDREAM plus I'm gonna have to do 7 boxes so with powerdream on them already.
so if i install Evocamd 2.12 into POWERDREAM then edit it in the root menu do you think that would work?

Mubz

You ftp in and edit the "var\keys\keylist.txt" file
then restart your emu and you are good to go!

ive flashed my box, into tux comm, into /var/keys/keylist.txt and its empty, what do i do??

Back