Manual key entry on dm500 with pics!

Worked a treat - Chorus Limerick 500c - DW 2.0 Evo 2.12

Thanks for the pics - really helped

No bother lads, nice to help people!!!

And I nearly got away without posting for 2 years, missed it by one month :p

thanks for that, great job,
didn't know it was possible through the remote control... is everybody using DW 2.0? or will this work with enigma too?

thanks for that, great job,
didn't know it was possible through the remote control... is everybody using DW 2.0? or will this work with enigma too?

Dw is enigma based so, yes. :)

hi all, I'm trying to set up the keys using the remote following the instructions here but it doesn't work. If i press the yellow button teletext start grab and stop grab appear but nothing like said in another posts. If i press the blue button nothing related to the tuxbox. Is it hidden in other place?? I'm using enigma 3.6
Any help will be appreciated

Dkont know about enigma, guide was based on DW images!

i suppose the best way would be flashing with the new image (DW2.0) and start again...
It's strange cos i can see the keys folder from the "file system" root, but i can't see the kets.txt inside

Hmm need a little help with this please, my keylist has no entries in it?

running dw 2.0 with evocamd2.12

thanks for any help

Hi dmaprelude
If you are talking about your keylist.txt file restart your cam put on to sky sports for 30 secs go back
and edit the 00 line and restart the cam again

i just got a tip from a guy, but i don't know how true this is...
Steps to update the keys through the remote control for dreambox:
1: Go to Menu
2: Select "language settings" and press ok
3: Press 1968 on the remote
4: Press 1968 on the remote
5: Press right arrow button until a panel with "name, provider, key, key data" appear
6: Select the key line (00 or 01) that you want to edit.
7: Press blue button on remote to save and exit.

I tried this and didn't work (I'm using DM500 with enigma 3.6 and couldn't update the keys with the remote with any of the instructions shown in the posts), but it could be handy for somebody else if it works...

sounds like bull philo, just use DW image and follow the instructions here!

Back