Manchester United thread

evraballackcheat.jpg

Good news on the injury front for Nani as he played just over quarter of a hour for Portugal last night so his injury isn't as serious as initiallly feared and we could expect to see him involved on Sunday.

Unfortunately Evans has an injury to his ankle so unsure if he will be fit for start of season. Also Wes Brown might well be be involved on Sunday!

Come on guys what you reckon for Sunday?

Usual slow start to the season, probably win by a single goal - either 1-0 or 2-1.

i was at the Birmingham training ground today and they are right up for it.

They have a new player called Benitez, wouldn't it be ironic if he scored the winner

i was at the Birmingham training ground today and they are right up for it.

They have a new player called Benitez, wouldn't it be ironic if he scored the winner

lol....

i think we can have a decent start to the season this time around... Got 'easier' fixtures to start of with then the last couple season so hopefully we can take full advantage...

Although to make it interestin we may just give the rivals a head start like we have before ;)

lol....

i think we can have a decent start to the season this time around... Got 'easier' fixtures to start of with then the last couple season so hopefully we can take full advantage...

Although to make it interestin we may just give the rivals a head start like we have before ;)

covering all eventualities there aren't you?
do you work in health and safety?
lol

Tomasz Kuszczak has to be in goal foster is pish i thought he was going to be good but he constantly keeps making mistakes at fault at both goals in charity shield and made a couple of mistakes in pre season while Kuszczak looked pretty good.I hope Foster can one day go on and play for England and make the mistakes for them

All I'm saying is Burnley PMSL

Go Burnley go, and what was Rooney playing FFS

i've always had my reservations about park and giggs playing, both sh!te lol.... still early in the season but thats a horrendous result, no hiding away from it...

Giggs was one of our better players today.

Park is just not good enough really

c'mon m8, he had one of the best chances in the game and totally mucked it up. they say experience, experience etc... all he had to do was shoot or dink the ball over the keeper, but he did neither.. what we're lacking at the moment is a consistent line-up, too much choppin and changing isnt allowing the team to settle...

c'mon m8, he had one of the best chances in the game and totally mucked it up. they say experience, experience etc... all he had to do was shoot or dink the ball over the keeper, but he did neither.. what we're lacking at the moment is a consistent line-up, too much choppin and changing isnt allowing the team to settle...

2 games into the season...you can't seriously talk about consistency. You lot have had a better start to this season than the last 2 and I don't have to remind you who won the EPL the last 2 years.

Last year Hull were up there after 10 matches but struggled to stay in EPL....its far to early to judge anything. Manyoo will come back from this, that is not a FACT but a prediction.

Manyoo supporters always ridicule our chances but the truth is that deep down they worry....and we are exactly the same with you lot. Of course I do not expect any Manyoo fan to agree with me but thats just rivalry.

Anyone that writes Manyoo's chances off this early is really biased or stupid.

Did i hear some murmurs about Liverpool being out of the title race because we lost to Spurs . Thats Spurs NOT Burnley .The same Spurs that are top of the league ? Well if we are out because we lost to the team at the top ..........where are you going to finish ?

2 games into the season...you can't seriously talk about consistency. You lot have had a better start to this season than the last 2 and I don't have to remind you who won the EPL the last 2 years.

Last year Hull were up there after 10 matches but struggled to stay in EPL....its far to early to judge anything. Manyoo will come back from this, that is not a FACT but a prediction.

Manyoo supporters always ridicule our chances but the truth is that deep down they worry....and we are exactly the same with you lot. Of course I do not expect any Manyoo fan to agree with me but thats just rivalry.

Anyone that writes Manyoo's chances off this early is really biased or stupid.

Good fair statement there Jaffa

I worry about our team i just don't see enough goal scorers unfortunately!

Rooney is trying too hard in my opinion and isn't prolific and Berbatov has lots to prove likewise Owen. In midfield do we have someone who can score us 12 goals unfortunaltely no.

Time for SAF to get the chequebook out and sign a top player maybe Aguero as i honestly feel we will struggle with this squad for goals. Ronaldo scored so many but he also created many and who have we bought in Valencia and Owen.

Valencia a good player but not World class nor is he a goal scorer as for Owen well the jurys out!

Come on United!

Did i hear some murmurs about Liverpool being out of the title race because we lost to Spurs . Thats Spurs NOT Burnley .The same Spurs that are top of the league ? Well if we are out because we lost to the team at the top ..........where are you going to finish ?

We started badly the last 2 seasons and won the league...

I don't know how you started the last two seasons, but it doesn't really matter as you won nothing!

We started badly the last 2 seasons and won the league...

I don't know how you started the last two seasons, but it doesn't really matter as you won nothing!

I refer you to statements from many many Man Utd fans...history m8. Lets judge this season, I already stated you have had a better start this season than the last 2 but that means nothing.

I could say we are doing better than last year...why would I say that cos we win our 1st 2 matches last year.

The truth is on head to head matches we are doing better, last year we lost to Spurs and drew with Stoke, this year we lost to Spurs and beat Stoke easy.

You lot have a better head to head this year because the 2 teams you played were not in the EPL last year....lol.

Its all about bragging rights.......this will go on all season long no matter were each team is in the league.

I think nani has a point though, you need to replace Ronaldo, you may need 3 players to do that but it has to be done, if you dont get a goal scorer then you are fekked, Owen and Berb may be that option but only time will tell.

I will admit I had great pleasure it your result tonight. I hate Mann Utd just as much as you hate us....maybe hate is too strong a wrong.....replace that with loathe....lol.

Back