Manchester United thread

WOW Paul Pogba has asked Manchester United for a new deal worth £600,000 a week not for me

without the sale of the club and Woodward gone ,i can't see us attracting world class players who want o play in the Europa league and finish 6th. maybe paying stupid wages will be the only way to keep or sign players.

Stands to common sense really.
They are paing Rashford 250K De Gea 350k they paid Sanches 500k
Any half decent player is gonna want a mega pay rise

Still taking a dip in that northeastern African river🤔😉

TBh the clowne's above would have played better today,then that shower of shite.I think we can only pass sideways or back,and god above please put fred down.

??? Fred and Maguire are probably worth the same as the whole of the Newcastle side.
The problem is far deeper than just players, It stems from the top. Look at Chelsea and the way they loaned out and now they are reaping the rewards.

Man Utd fans only have themselves to blame.
They hounded David Moyes out after less than a season.
In that season he had the best away record in the league. It stands to common sense that a few additions and he would soon sort out the home form and soon be challenging for the title.
Sacking your manager frequently is the road to rack and ruin.
Best way forward now is to keep Ole for at least 5 years.

I think @gasman opinion on the situation will be interesting when he comes back from his hiatus.

What I find more annoying is the fact this was still in the Utd end so regardless of the challenge there should be no reason the ball ended up in the goal at the other end of the pitch - it was only 1 man down. Anyway a draw is better than a loss

What I find more annoying is the fact this was still in the Utd end so regardless of the challenge there should be no reason the ball ended up in the goal at the other end of the pitch - it was only 1 man down. Anyway a draw is better than a loss

I thought it was fitting that Martin Atkinson got the sponsors MOM

Back