Manchester United thread

Daniel James has been excellent so far.
Not replacing Lukaku, Fellaini and Herrera is really showing us up at the moment, also not convinced OGS understands the idea of substitutions :(

Daniel James has been excellent so far.
Not replacing Lukaku, Fellaini and Herrera is really showing us up at the moment, also not convinced OGS understands the idea of substitutions :(

Dan James will be a superstar at Utd. He's already showing up more established players with his skill, guile and desire. Im just sad Swansea didn't ask more money for him.

I have had a cheeky punt on him being voted young player of the year.

Dan james looks good but look @ the state of some of our players .

Mate...
Look at that starting lineup today,
Look at that bench today,
Then look at the manager,
And finally have a good look at who's running the football at the club.

If you expect anything from the above then you're lost.

We are a lost cause at the minute.

The state the leeches have us in through poor recruitment (spudward) and now a mass sale or wage bill cull is utterly astonishing.
Total disregard for the fans from the supposed owners. Hopefully they are clearing the decks to sell up up and **** off because if they aren't they have no hopes of getting match going fans back onside.

The state the leeches have us in through poor recruitment (spudward) and now a mass sale or wage bill cull is utterly astonishing.
Total disregard for the fans from the supposed owners. Hopefully they are clearing the decks to sell up up and **** off because if they aren't they have no hopes of getting match going fans back onside.
Welcome back @gasman 😊👍

I highly doubt they're going to sell up anytime soon. They're making way too much ££££, and the debt would cripple the deal, unless a Sheik bought them of course.

Welcome back @gasman

I highly doubt they're going to sell up anytime soon. They're making way too much ££££, and the debt would cripple the deal, unless a Sheik bought them of course.

Welcome back @gasman
Banning all sales of green and gold and anti Glazer propaganda from the ground. Totalitarian rule, this is how communism got started.
They're done at the club, they might hang on a bit but their times up. Enough is enough.

Banning all sales of green and gold and anti Glazer propaganda from the ground. Totalitarian rule, this is how communism got started.
They're done at the club, they might hang on a bit but their times up. Enough is enough.

I've heard all this before, especially when the Glazers originally took over. You dont sell a cash cow for magic beans ;)

That was why Ole (play the youngsters) Solksjaer started the game against Leicester with Matic (31) and Young (34). Because this lot are not the class of 92. Gomes and Greenwood have a chance if blooded in with a solid core but currently they will be asked to carry the can.
Shit investment and poor planning will not serve these young lads well.
We're that bad that a mediocre welsh forward from the championship has walked straight into our starting 11 and is our one shining light. He would have got on here and there and be blooded in slowly if we had any ambition.

hashtag GlazersOut

If you're a Man U fan then it must be so demoralizing to watch this, you are woeful. You've spent so much and yet are so very far away from being able to compete.
What did you used to say, not arrogant, just better.
Lol. More like hopeful but shite.

All the clubs have been there (where utd are currently) we've had 10+ years of it (LFC) cant help but have a smile on my face everytime I see a UTD result though lol YNWA

Back