Manchester United thread

First one was never a penalty so justice was served but jesus do they not practise peno's

First one was never a penalty so justice was served but jesus do they not practise peno's

Wiz, I have to agree surely they practice pens. And tbh, I dont understand how a pro can miss from 12 yards, I only played sunday league, but never missed a pen in my career. Hard, low, bottom corner either side. Give the keeper the eyes and bang.

Wiz, I have to agree surely they practice pens. And tbh, I dont understand how a pro can miss from 12 yards, I only played sunday league, but never missed a pen in my career. Hard, low, bottom corner either side. Give the keeper the eyes and bang.

Does that work for anything else ;) Hard, low, bottom corner either side. Give the keeper the eyes and bang.

OR..... Get Salah to take it?

Last edited:
Day 45, and still no @gasman... I wonder if his lobotomy has gone well?!? Maybe he was never a Utd fan, and was ABU/WUM. Perhaps we should offer a reward for his safe return.

Day 45, and still no @gasman... I wonder if his lobotomy has gone well?!? Maybe he was never a Utd fan, and was ABU/WUM. Perhaps we should offer a reward for his safe return.

Swimming de Nile takes some time to be fair🤔😉

Perhaps he got eaten by Crocodiles, I hear there are plenty in that North African river, or perhaps he's been kidnapped by ISIS.
If he’s wearing a United shirt I think they will probably take pity on him🙄

Day funk knows, and @gasman still hasn't turned up... Im beginning to wonder if he's been kidnapped, or he's actually Jose Mourinho, and he's now a Tottenham fan.

Star date 7.12.19xyz Could today be the day that @gasman graces us with his presence. Could be due to the win for Utd at their rivals City...

@miggy have you kidnapped him and keeping him in your basement as your new sex slave... If you are, can I be the next sex slave you kidnap ;)

Star date 7.12.19xyz Could today be the day that @gasman graces us with his presence. Could be due to the win for Utd at their rivals City...

@miggy have you kidnapped him and keeping him in your basement as your new sex slave... If you are, can I be the next sex slave you kidnap ;)

1548AB76-C1A3-4052-A08F-69AF72302243.jpeg

Well if Man City 1 Man Utd 2 hasnt brought Gazzer the Wazzer out of hiding I dont know what will

@miggy is probably elbow deep in him as we speak as punishment.

In all honesty, it's 1 of 2 things. He's had some accident or something (Which I hope he hasn't). Or 2, he ashamed of all the bants he gave last year, and the predictions he made about OGS being at the wheel, that he's quite frankly embaressed to come back. Personally if it's the later then I'd be happy for him to hold his hands up, accept he was wrong, then we can move on... And give him even more bants for them still being sheet!

@miggy is probably elbow deep in him as we speak as punishment.

In all honesty, it's 1 of 2 things. He's had some accident or something (Which I hope he hasn't). Or 2, he ashamed of all the bants he gave last year, and the predictions he made about OGS being at the wheel, that he's quite frankly embaressed to come back. Personally if it's the later then I'd be happy for him to hold his hands up, accept he was wrong, then we can move on... And give him even more bants for them still being sheet!
Nah m8 I don't deal in that red shite. 😉👍

Back