Manchester United thread

Presumably everything is beautiful again with the fans now the " world's most expensive haircut " and the " biggest ego in the world " have shown their quality against the bottom of the league team in disarray ?

The status quo is re-established , "glory glory Man United !"

Presumably everything is beautiful again with the fans now the " world's most expensive haircut " and the " biggest ego in the world " have shown their quality against the bottom of the league team in disarray ?

The status quo is re-established , "glory glory Man United !"
:roflmao:.......

@miggy @Fangface tbh do you think any of us here really care what a glory supporter and a turn coat think? you 2 are so obsessed with Manchester United its time you both got help for it.

Last edited by a moderator:
giphy.gif

ffde351ea9abe20672ece5b019980db0.jpg
http://uploads.tapatalk-cdn.co
Here I know you utd lads enjoy a laugh at Liverpool

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
I think liverpool will win this year trev.my worst nightmare dont mind anyone else even city.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk
Also my worst nightmare as most my mates are Liverpool fans,they are hard to listen to when they get on a run.

Also my worst nightmare as most my mates are Liverpool fans,they are hard to listen to when they get on a run.

Imagine this 24/7 if it looks like it will happen near the end of the season.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

@miggy @Fangface tbh do you think any of us here really care what a glory supporter and a turn coat think? you 2 are so obsessed with Manchester United its time you both got help for it.

Laughing-chimp-gif-animation.gif

Seriously how much longer can this idiot be in charge? Moan moan moan, we are the unluckiest team in the league, last year it was Chelsea etc etc.

Man Utd are 20th in the league with regards distance covered on the pitch, amazing considering that half of that is from chasing the referee around the pitch after decisions went against them!

Long live JM!

your lot aint recovered from sir alex welcome to the real world it aint the manager but the club

God I am loving this fall from grace.

Mourinho read moron. He hasn't got a clue, he has lost the players and now he is losing the fans, just listen to the boos at full time.

Quite rightly sent off, acts like a petulant child.

However, please don't sack him just yet.

Back