Manchester United thread

Crazy game today and pogba got man of the match.
Could this be the start of something goooood.
Ref and linesmen were def on something today,
Hurry up back mick we miss u ⚽

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Crazy game today and pogba got man of the match.
Could this be the start of something goooood.
Ref and linesmen were def on something today,
Hurry up back mick we miss u ⚽

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

And what about that handball from Ibrahimavich? Shall we just keep quiet about that one?.

And what about that handball from Ibrahimavich? Shall we just keep quiet about that one?.

If you need to talk @miggy my door is always open m8
0%20-%20whistling.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
More last minute wonder goals again for the precious Man United. Pogba had a stinker. What a bad decision to buy that clueless cnut. Still not very convincing for me. You have more jam than Hartleys at the moment.

Here is my neutral assessment:

I think a draw was just about right.

Michael Oliver had a good game, difficult to referee but overall excellent.

Pogba? An enigma, worst performance in a United shirt so far.

Rooney, showed why he isn't a first team player any more, lucky not to have been booked or sent off for a truly awful challenge on Milner.

Why isn't Rashford playing?

Lovren man of the match in a Liverpool shirt.

Coutinho excellent when he came on.

I thought pogba was total w... today should of been off 2nd halve.def the liverpool goalie was man of the match.

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk

Liverpool bossed the game in the middle until Fellani came on, until then we didn't really look like scoring. I thought Rojo gave a good shout for a man of the match display - for me his best game in a utd shirt.

Pogba other than his moment of madness looked like an absolute clown, Redknapp as much as he is an idiot rightly highlighted Pogba's clueless defensive display numerous times.

Liverpool now need to win all their games left in Jan to get back into a good position to win the league - they have a great team and their quick passing made us look second best for a large percentage of that game.

We went for it and got the draw and maybe could have robbed it at the end.

It's worrying we are unbeaten for so long and haven't gotten into that CL places.

It's going to be very tough but least we are playing better than the last few years.

Played decent yesterday but still ended a draw
UTD Not yet capable of winning the Big important games as yet ,
Rashford should have started best player for Utd apart from Zlatan and Mata
Need to Sell Pogba as quick as possible what a disaster to pay way OTT for him
and he has had every chance but he just has no skill whatsoever .

Efficiency... we had chances enough but couldn't put it away today. Goalie Grant had the same of his life though. TG for Rooney's magic goal. Congrats to him!

Errr Grant had the game of his life? Due to United's poor finishing he hardly had a shot to save!

United were poor but salvaged a point. Stoke as usual were well Stoke!

Ibrahimovic lacked confidence to finish.

Overall a draw probably a fair result.

Errr Grant had the game of his life? Due to United's poor finishing he hardly had a shot to save!

United were poor but salvaged a point. Stoke as usual were well Stoke!

Ibrahimovic lacked confidence to finish.

Overall a draw probably a fair result.

Ibra shoulda gone for it. Why he opted on giving Mata another shot at it beats me...
Pogba couldn't believe his eyes though when Grant got hit by his half-volley...

But you're right, the finishes were sad...

FB_IMG_1485241451280.jpg
Congratulations Mr Rooney your new statue looks lovely against all the other Man United legends.;)

Back