Manchester United thread

Wasn't happy with the result but it happens. Played well though and went through the gears when we needed to.
Could have won that by a few clear goals.
Wasn't to be.

I really enjoyed that tonight and van persie still has his touch.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Great game but,.... Remind me again who that team was who you was playing!!!. Lol I hope they all get up for school this morning. ;)

Nope he's doing a fantastic job

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Defence was walking on eggshells today.
Dont know what they were at only 2 players turned up today valencia and rashford.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

Oh dear @gasman but a great tactical game by Burnley to get a point away to a local rival.
Tbf you were probably knackered after playing your cup final midweek.

Man Utd's P.R department will be on overtime this evening getting stories into the sunday papers about which superstar they are going to sign next.

Ilkay Gundogan = 20 million.
Paul Pogbas agent fee = 21 million

Lol

Last edited:
What a shambles today, Mourinho such a disgrace and will be charged with improper conduct by the FA.

Let's be honest Man U are missing their greatest player ever ........ Howard Webb, credited with the most assists!

First utd game I have seen this season and they are struggling big time , way too many average players on Hugh salaries and pogba apart from the ridiculous fee paid for him is trying far too hard to justify the price instead of doing the simple things, it really looks like a lot of players are being played out of position to accommodate some big egos in the squad, it's hard too see utd winning a league titles anytime soon and I think they are in for a quiet few years ahead with maybe the odd cup win.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

I've no idea how we drew that game. 37 shots we had, Heaton was immense.

Don't know why so many are complaining about Saturday's result, OK we didn't win but there were so many things good about the game. If we had played shite then I could understand, it was just one of those games that even had we played an hours injury time we still wouldn't have scored, we may have hit the woodwork another 4 or 5 times and had 4 clearances off the line and 5 world class saves made but we wouldn't have scored. It happens sometimes, but remember it was a good performance.

I've edited that post of yours to suit miggs.

Are you ignoring me Mr ManUtd?
Bit childish if you can't take a bit of banter, not like your lot didn't dish it out for 20yrs is it?

Soft arse.

In today's Times Mino Raiola describes himself as an in house consultant for Man U.
In this self aggrandising delusion he starts to let slip that Pogba was subject to a third party ownership deal before realising the trouble he could get into and backtracking.

It's also being reported by other papers as well....interesting!

Manchester United news: Mino Raiola suggests Paul Pogba was subject to third-party ownership | The Independent

Interesting from Raiola:

"I wasn't paid a fee by Juventus. I have to see how I can phrase this in a way that Juventus cannot tackle me through the law, let’s see... Hmm. How can I say it?"

After a long pause, he added: "Yes, in this deal Juventus was not the only owner of the player’s rights."

So who paid him?

Back