Manchester United thread

the reason not to bother even replying to be honest ohh also i do not support Man U local team only

Was wondering when you would post this lol :D

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

Mirror ,mirror on the wall who is the dirtiest team of all. The clue is in Gary neville pmpl.
[video=youtube_share;WmhF8FtaTfY]https://youtu.be/WmhF8FtaTfY[/video]

Clatterburg holds no bias towards any side, his main problem is his inability to stay out of the limelight.

Clatterburg holds no bias towards any side, his main problem is his inability to stay out of the limelight.

Some coont will get red carded on the day @gasman you mark my words. He stops the flow of the game the slimy git. :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Some coont will get red carded on the day @gasman you mark my words. He stops the flow of the game the slimy git. :(

No doubt about it, anything he can to get his smarmy chops on the back page.

Hey @miggy you are shitting yourself about his game aren't you.
I've posted with you a long time and I can smell it on you lol.

Hey @miggy you are shitting yourself about his game aren't you.
I've posted with you a long time and I can smell it on you lol.

Nah I am cool gasman. What City have to watch out for is your 90 + wonder goals because you do fook all before that man. ;)

Nah I am cool gasman. What City have to watch out for is your 90 + wonder goals because you do fook all before that man. ;)

So what you're saying is that, you're not worried, but you're worried about Uniteds late wonder goals.

You sound worried.

So what you're saying is that, you're not worried, but you're worried about Uniteds late wonder goals.

You sound worried.

I reckon if we can drop that new long smug coont of yours early it's game over gasman. And Fellaini is shite in the air without his elbows in your face so there is the first red card man. :)

Last edited:
I reckon if we can drop that new long smug coont of yours early it's game over gasman. And Fellaini is shite in the air without his elbows in your face so there is the first red card man. :)

Elbows is out by the sounds of it. He will be used against bigger sides, which City aren't. Your all midgets to be fair.
Hopefully someone that can play a bit of football will be next to Pogba instead.

Scholes

d612fe0eb39050d9948d07a848e97d83.jpg

With a billion pounds worth of talent on the pitch and on the bench I will be counting the number of wow moments that they can create, between them.

I am guessing 2 or less (its not as if its Barca v Real Madrid)

Back