Manchester United thread

Ibrahimovic got Man of the Match for the 2 goals; I thought he was in and out of the game quite a bit, but you can forgive that for the goals.
I would have given Man of the Match to Pogba, he missed what looked like a sitter but he put his self about the whole pitch, made some good tackles, passed well and made a few crowd pleasing runs. The interview with him and Ibrahimovic saw the 2 of them having a dig at each other and being really cheerful, positive and happy, certainly not what we were seeing from the players last season.

I thought I put Sky Sports 1 on to watch but must have accidentally clicked ManU TV instead.
Is this what we have to deal with this season?

Fckin joke commentary comparing the 2 matches.
Sky's directive ..

On Pogba .. " if you've got the money , spend it"

On Stones ... "He's cost more than Mark Hughes has spent in 3 years "

I thought I put Sky Sports 1 on to watch but must have accidentally clicked ManU TV instead.
Is this what we have to deal with this season?

Fckin joke commentary comparing the 2 matches.
Sky's directive ..

On Pogba .. " if you've got the money , spend it"

On Stones ... "He's cost more than Mark Hughes has spent in 3 years "

This is happening more often now. Don't forget it's the precious Man United we are talking about here if they land in shite there shirts still stay squeaky clean. Must be the material they use its very expensive. :(

Chelsea and City fans crying about spending pmsl.
Have you pair of whoppers got any self awareness whatsoever lmao.

Good to see United's youth policy paying off. Send all out on loan or sale.

Borthwick-Jackson now gone. McNair, Blacket, Love all gone. No sign of Fosu-Mensa. Rashford yet to see even a minute. England's golden boy.
Funny that the media are keeping quiet.

To not give Rashford even a minute is pretty criminal especially considering your results. Shame the media aren't asking if it's possible for Allardyce to pick someone with no minutes.

Last edited:
You have to be in it, to win it, young gasman unfortunately for you, we have advanced from that school boy league and are now with the men. pmpl :) All is not lost yet though gasman my pretty one you are indeed ranked the third best team in this tournament. ;). pmpl Where have you been gasman I have missed your banter m8.

Manchester United Europa League draw: Best and worst case scenarios - Manchester Evening News
Hope uDont believe everything u read miggs

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

Hope uDont believe everything u read miggs

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk

I must stop reading these papers guys @nara will be getting a bit annoyed with the bullshit. Ah well where is my copy of this week's Beano. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Back