Manchester United thread

smalling looks the part as not got evans & jones to carry

problem is further up park slow one paced movement not good enough in the big league

my view anyways

Double fracture has been confirmed for Shaw, absolutely gutted for the lad and the club, best LB in the league. Hopefully it's a clean break, much better than ligament damage.
Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

smalling looks the part as not got evans & jones to carry

problem is further up park slow one paced movement not good enough in the big league

my view anyways

Seasoned expert on this pmsl ... :ASSFLASH:

Double fracture has been confirmed for Shaw, absolutely gutted for the lad and the club, best LB in the league. Hopefully it's a clean break, much better than ligament damage.
Fingers crossed.

That is a real blow for the lad, gutted for him, he is young which will go in he's favour but there's not many that recover 100% from a double break, hopefully he'll be ok, wish him a speedy recovery :)

He was on the portly side before getting injured.
He'll be fatter than Neville Southall when he gets back.

What would we do without out 50 billion pound signing ? Lots better again today.
Love the media spinning up that De Gea basically won us the game, it's like he's not even our player too.
We won that at a canter even with the bizarre series of substitutions that left a settled looking defence with the same defence that was absolute shite last year lol.
Mad King indeed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

180 minutes of football and Martial now has 4 goals ! Still too early to predict just how good he will become but christ what a start. Seems to have everything, his finishing is cold, like a seasoned striker, pace is staggering and the main shock is his strength on the ball.
Honestly expecting nothing from him at least until next season but he's top scorer ffs lol.

180 minutes of football and Martial now has 4 goals ! Still too early to predict just how good he will become but christ what a start. Seems to have everything, his finishing is cold, like a seasoned striker, pace is staggering and the main shock is his strength on the ball.
Honestly expecting nothing from him at least until next season but he's top scorer ffs lol.

What a jammy gamble he was young gasman.Even Van Gaal's cock ups are now becoming reality. Shit, roses? ring a bell does it fella?. ;)

What a jammy gamble he was young gasman.Even Van Gaal's cock ups are now becoming reality. Shit, roses? ring a bell does it fella?. ;)

He's exactly what our attack has lacked, he and Depay are going to be something if they can keep this current form going but if he gets an injury we are going to be fcked.
Not a gamble at all, judging on the research that was done, we just struck before anyone else had chance. Could turn out an absolute bargain and big Lou has a history of "shitting roses" coincidence or design ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Where's our star of the show, young Mr Martial ?
What a waste of money lol, motm performance today, amazing talent.

@alimac Chelsea, last years Champions are in 15th place and United are top despite finishing 7th a couple seasons ago just after finishing as Champions. City a shoe in to win the league get turned over by excellent performances from WHU and Spurs and that's why the EPL is the best in the world ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Where's our star of the show, young Mr Martial ?
What a waste of money lol, motm performance today, amazing talent.

dident want a pic of Martial cost too much done nothing in the games he has played in...bring back falco pmsl

Great player Martial is going to be no doubt looks so good on the ball and in front of goal.

dident want a pic of Martial cost too much done nothing in the games he has played in...bring back falco pmsl

Great player Martial is going to be no doubt looks so good on the ball and in front of goal.

What a waste of money lol ... :) Can feel the media disappointment that's he looking like a absolute steal. Touch, pace, calmness, strength and gives no fcks. I like him :)

Great to see us top of the league but I think that we'll have a better idea of how well we'll do this season after the next 3 league games, a tough October !
Arsenal away, Everton away and then City at home !

@gasman

see this which is my point the big teams would prevail above the dross

Code:
You don't have permission to view the code content. Log in or register now.

yes i am watching the quality of Watford Palace game lol

:Cheers:

Back