Manchester United thread

Its Kevin Keegan at Newcastle all over again. Simply trying to outscore the opposition with no thought to structure.

And they say Louey is a tactical genius?!? Await the 3-2-5 formation.

Its Kevin Keegan at Newcastle all over again. Simply trying to outscore the opposition with no thought to structure.

And they say Louey is a tactical genius?!? Await the 3-2-5 formation.

That sounds pretty much like Liverpool last season 100 goals yet concede 50..

Manchester United the English Galacticos :)

6arugaje.jpg

That went well Rodge :Laugh::fredthered:

chelsea man city and liverpool have spent more money in premier history then united have,so please get facts correct.

Who's feckin arsed lol, it's about time we spent the money the club earns, I've absolutely no shame and we've let it slip over the last few years, allowing Fergusons genius to paper over the cracks.
One thing United have over the oil boys it's that it's self generated revenue and FFP now sets United apart as the big spenders, they can outspend any club on the planet due to it's income.

That demise of Manchester United thread was short indeed lol.

The bitterness from rival fans is quite sweet though ;)

Who's feckin arsed lol, it's about time we spent the money the club earns, I've absolutely no shame and we've let it slip over the last few years, allowing Fergusons genius to paper over the cracks.
One thing United have over the oil boys it's that it's self generated revenue and FFP now sets United apart as the big spenders, they can outspend any club on the planet due to it's income.

That demise of Manchester United thread was short indeed lol.

The bitterness from rival fans is quite sweet though ;)

We will see mate !

Decent enough signings granted.

Daley Blind has finally been closed.

Welcome to Manchester lad :proud:

image.jpg

Watching Sky here and its beyond cheese isn't it?

The 11 o'clock deadline that isn't really a deadline.

Wondering now if Falcao's knee buckled on the treadmill.... A whopping deal that'll have the ABU's quaking in their boots.... but like all rats - they'll always come out fighting lmao.

What was it that Fergie said again?

1908076_778863005492715_1231603768054001984_n.jpg

From what I keep hearing, it looks like Falcao might be a panic signing as RVP's knee is fecked and needs surgery.He is expected to be out for 4-6 months!

At the end of the day,signing de Maria and Falcao is the equivalent of giving somebody who needs heart surgery fake tits, it looks good, but isn't really what they need.

You've won nothing yet!

From what I keep hearing, it looks like Falcao might be a panic signing as RVP's knee is fecked and needs surgery.He is expected to be out for 4-6 months!

At the end of the day,signing de Maria and Falcao is the equivalent of giving somebody who needs heart surgery fake tits, it looks good, but isn't really what they need.

You've won nothing yet!

It's a good point but answer me this, and try too honestly.

Would you sign someone if you had the money today and you had that current United side?

Now... Come on, I know you can do this......

You've won nothing yet!

Seen that quote in a Liverpool fan site, not just any but one the worst hives of deluded ****sticks the internet has to offer.

Time to come clean fangface, your a scouser in bulldogs clothing aren't you lolz.

It's a good point but answer me this, and try too honestly.

Would you sign someone if you had the money today and you had that current United side?

Now... Come on, I know you can do this......

If I had the defence you had then I would have made that a TOP priority.

And there's me thinking we did buy a defender.

Silly me then eh?

Great answer.... tha.

2 defenders

Rojo of course but Blind is quite an intelligent and versatile player, he's covered CB, LB even wingback but the belief he will be used as a small upgrade on Fletcher in DM.

Back