Manchester United thread

hernandez shipped to Real Madrid

kagawa back to dortmund

who is next

Oh dear Gentlemen the famous Man United thread disappeared? It looks like I will have to nip over to the scousers thread from now on, to take the pish out of them instead. :Laugh:

Oh dear Gentlemen the famous Man United thread disappeared? It looks like I will have to nip over to the scousers thread from now on, to take the pish out of them instead. :Laugh:

Not sure this is the week for you to be up to you're usual tricks miggy, after your result this weekend :D

We were hoping you wouldnt find us mr miggy :D

david moyes back as number two

to give solid advise as to how the club should be run

:Cheers:

manchester united fan myself don't no how must of pressed it by mistake sorry lads: spank :

I actually thought it was Ferret had shut it, sat there in his Champions League Leeds shirt and a few tear stained brandys. Was looking round the forum for Demise Of Manchester United Thread lol.

I actually thought it was Ferret had shut it, sat there in his Champions League Leeds shirt and a few tear stained brandys. Was looking round the forum for Demise Of Manchester United Thread lol.

:roflmao: hehehehe

Errrrr no had this been my mistake it would of been of the hard delete kind :proud:

Looks like little pea is off, loan deal taking him to Madrid, Real Madrid :0 good luck Chico

I liked Hernandez , cant understand why Van Gall is getting rid of him but as a Liverpool fan i'm quite pleased.

Only a loan deal, hopefully it might bring him some confidence back as once his supply dried up at United his confidence drained.
That's literally the only positive I can find in this deal :( HB little pea.

Falcao...:roflmao:

You're team is so ridiculously unbalanced now, it's unbelievable.

Is this how the tactical turtle will be setting your team up when everyone is fit...

BwcD8f2IEAAUB-g.png

Van Persies due in for a knee op, perhaps it's serious.

Would imagine we will start moving to 4-3-3

Rafael-----jones-----Rojo-----Shaw

-------------------Blind------------------

-----------Herrera--------Di Maria----

--------------------Mata-----------------

---------Rooney---------Falcao------

Edit: was expecting Wellbeck to fit in next to Rooney to be honest but with Falcaos arrival it looks bleak for him :(
Wenger must be monitoring this surely.

Back