Manchester City Thread

Now now gentlemen, it could be worse, you could support the shower of shite I do lol

Congratulations to both teams for giving us the best game in years
Thanks Ian glad you enjoyed the game and thank you for your positive feed back on it. I used to support United years ago and I just had enough of them dictating all the time. Obviously there fans dont like other teams taking there limelight. There days have been and gone now and nobody fears them anymore.

Thanks Ian glad you enjoyed the game and thank you for your positive feed back on it. I used to support United years ago and I just had enough of them dictating all the time. Obviously there fans dont like other teams taking there limelight. There days have been and gone now and nobody fears them anymore.
Jesus @miggy you don't half get bitter when your team loses m8, it's not the first time you had a pop at someone when things don't go the way you want, relax and enjoy the good times, after all it's not life or death ⚽

Jesus @miggy you don't half get bitter when your team loses m8, it's not the first time you had a pop at someone when things don't go the way you want, relax and enjoy the good times, after all it's not life or death ⚽
Wiz it came of that players arm and then he sided it in.If that was Man United would you be happy???.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

Sorry mate disagree I reckon they got it right Fine margins I know but that’s what the tech is for

If it did tickle his arm there was no intent he did not motion his arm towards the ball and as for Rio Ferdinand saying the skin moved that’s laughable as your skin will also move if you contract a muscle to pull your arm in. Like I say fine margins and almost toss of the coin stuff. Sadly City lost the toss on that occasion

Whilst the arm incident caused the final loss, you lost the match in the first leg. Aguero missing that penalty, not playing KDB, I understand why with competing on four fronts for trophies, but that was a mistake imo.

First 20 mins of the 2nd leg and you'd let 2 goals in! Shambolic defending, and Laporte had a nightmare sadly, I dont understand why he didn't have stones next to him, who are clearly your best CB pairing.

As for VAR, they should do it the rugby way, with a 3rd ref in the stands, with access to multiple monitors and angles, and he says yes or no. Simple, and would resolve a lot of the issues that are going to be seen.

Whilst the arm incident caused the final loss, you lost the match in the first leg. Aguero missing that penalty, not playing KDB, I understand why with competing on four fronts for trophies, but that was a mistake imo.

First 20 mins of the 2nd leg and you'd let 2 goals in! Shambolic defending, and Laporte had a nightmare sadly, I dont understand why he didn't have stones next to him, who are clearly your best CB pairing.

As for VAR, they should do it the rugby way, with a 3rd ref in the stands, with access to multiple monitors and angles, and he says yes or no. Simple, and would resolve a lot of the issues that are going to be seen.
Fully agree Jan, Laporte had a shocker,the keeper was a bit dodgy and Kompany thought he had all the time in the world. Defence is where changes need to be made urgently,we have enough goal scorers a few selfish ones, but enough for now. As for the var decision it will be the height of conversation for a very long time.There is going to be trouble with that next season m8 some good decisions and some very bad ones will be made too.

Wiz it came of that players arm and then he sided it in.If that was Man United would you be happy???.
To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.

I can understand the annoyance at what you perceive as a mistake/fcukup but there's no need to get pissed off with some random guy on the net, life's too short for that sh*t :D

After all your team will still win the league ;)

I can understand the annoyance at what you perceive as a mistake/fcukup but there's no need to get pissed off with some random guy on the net, life's too short for that sh*t :D

After all your team will still win the league ;)
Random guy? pmpl it's only my mucker gasman he knows we love him really. 😉😘

I think that Gasman is weighing up his options on who to support next season.

Will it be Man City or will it be Liverpool?

Back