Manchester City Thread

I watched the game and it looked like DeGea is already in Madrid, Pogga the jogger is already on the beach (but he has looked like that most of the season). It looks like you have got Alexi Sayle and not Alexis Sanches.
The only chance Man U have of getting back into the top 4 in the forseeable future is to sack that weasel Woodward and get Jose back.

Great atmosphere last night, even as the tide turned against us we kept on singing. City’s fans could barely fill a small corner of the ground.
Would have been nice to get a result but it wasn’t to be, I was in stretty end so hard to see both goals. Heard one was another howler from De Gea.

I think you need to change your deaf aid gasman all I could hear was the City fans. Your keeper has packed his bags already for leaving. I can honestly say looking at your format I thought you was going to park the bus, so I will give you a little credit for your effort. You can still get in the top 4, but you really need to up your stakes because Chelsea may also take advantage of your poor form.Roy Keane was a picture.🤣🤣🤣 🍺👍

Roy Keane was a picture.
Missed him mate as I was at the match, plus, he’s a tit, great player, massive gobshite, crap manager. Can assure you that the City fans could only be heard after the goals.
Clear run now to the title. Wolves last day for Liverpool is an absolute horror fixture.

The silence from them last night was telling, think most expected us to put a spanner in the works but City just wore us down. But we came out of it ok, better team for large parts of the game and had a right go at it...instead of rolling over, ditching our pride and sending back passes to your best forwards like some would have done.
Wolves mauled Arsenal aswell so the damage not as great as could be.
Got tickets for the Chelsea game which throws it right open if we win. Can’t go though as heading over to the Channel Islands for the weekend.
Don’t cock it up now you bloody blue tits.

Missed him mate as I was at the match, plus, he’s a tit, great player, massive gobshite, crap manager. Can assure you that the City fans could only be heard after the goals.
Clear run now to the title. Wolves last day for Liverpool is an absolute horror fixture.

The silence from them last night was telling, think most expected us to put a spanner in the works but City just wore us down. But we came out of it ok, better team for large parts of the game and had a right go at it...instead of rolling over, ditching our pride and sending back passes to your best forwards like some would have done.
Got tickets for the Chelsea game which throws it right open if we win. Can’t go though as heading over to the Channel Islands for the weekend.
🤣 gasman, Keane would be great for United the discipline is already there just let him loose. You did us a big favour there and I sincerely hope we can keep it up now. As for your lot please just get rid of the lot of them and let Ole pick a proper team. Hernandez, Depay, all still have backbone unlike your team now..😉

Am not sure which match you were watching last night Gasser you had a decent first 20 minutes without threatening, then Man City moved up a gear, and there was never any doubt of what the result was going to be.
Europa League for your lot next year pal.
I hope you dont work Thursday nights

Am not sure which match you were watching last night Gasser you had a decent first 20 minutes without threatening, then Man City moved up a gear, and there was never any doubt of what the result was going to be.
Europa League for your lot next year pal.
🤣🤣🤣

Its great watching Gasman and Miggy posts to each other.
Gasman with his hero worship posts and Miggy with his pity posts.
You just know that if they were fighting it out for the league they would be fighting like cat and dog.
😇😇😇

There are some telling stats, although stats can of course not tell the whole story.

United have played 271 minutes of football in the last 3 games, and had 2 shots on target! That is unbelievable if you ask me.

Self employed, so sorted.
We will see what happens, if it’s Europa league then so be it. The fact we’re still in with a chance with three games to go is a miracle after the first half of season we had. It was as poor as Liverpool’s first half last season.

Keane would be great for United the discipline is already there just let him loose.
He’s a moron, he was always a moron.

Great player and leader on the field, one of our greatest in my time. He would have probably battered about five of those clowns in the dressing room after the full time whistle.
Sadly, he’s proven to be the exact opposite as a manager, he was better off assisting Martin O

Back