Manchester City Thread

@miggy Have to be honest mate, you didn't deserve the win yesterday. Very dubious penalty decision, and then the offside goal. Although once you'd scored the first I knew you'd go onto win, but didn't expect it in that fashion. Daniel James was amazing again, and tore the defence to pieces, just a shame it went the way it did.
Have to agree with you there m8.unfortunately var can only be used when two premier league teams are playing. Swansea did very well.The refs decision is final though so it's onwards and upwards for us.😉

Have to agree with you there m8.unfortunately var can only be used when two premier league teams are playing. Swansea did very well.The refs decision is final though so it's onwards and upwards for us.😉

Is that right about VAR? Seems incredulous tbh. Very poor decisions from the officials, but as you said ref's verdict is final. You've got Brighton next round at home, so should see you into the final ;)

Im just gutted Swansea didn't win, as that's some of the best football i've seen them play this season.

Swansea did their fans proud imo. City should probably go onto win the cup now but Wolves are looking good.

Swansea did their fans proud imo. City should probably go onto win the cup now but Wolves are looking good.

Cant argue with that being a Swansea boy myself. Honestly, best thing Leeds done was pull out of the deal for Daniel James, his value has to have tripled with the performances he's put in recently. Wouldn't be surprised if a PL team came in for him, could be the next Gareth Bale :)

@miggy should enjoy this. It does look promising though.

To view this content we will need your consent to set third party cookies.
For more detailed information, see our cookies page.
I have got to go and see that @nara what a goalkeeper and he played with a broken neck unlike some of the mard arses today.👍😉

1-0 will do gasman when the Tottenham circus comes to Town we will take them apart now. pmpl. 4-0 to Barcelona tonight is it?? 🤣🤣🤣
I tink your whole squad needs a rebuild matey, you can't even surpass your neighbours position in the biggest competition of all.

I tink your whole squad needs a rebuild matey, you can't even surpass your neighbours position in the biggest competition of all.
Hand ball?? var denies a goal you are talking shit gasman just fook off and go to bed.We will be in the Champions next season unlike you coonts.

Hand ball?? var denies a goal you are talking shit gasman just fook off and go to bed.We will be in the Champions next season unlike you coonts.
It was clearly hip ball.

Anyway, pop off and win that league now, you useless shower of shite lmao

Wow he's alive! Nothing to say about your own team gasman?
Exactly Jan, our gasman is very fond of criticising every other team but his own. He will probably come up with some petty excuse that they had the hardest group or something.🤔😟

Back