Manchester City Thread

City's spending spree has not ended yet gasman come Summertime they will be a new a better look Manchester City. May I suggest that you get used it. It's going to be Good. You can have that greedy back stabbing Sanchez and I sincerely hope the 500,000 per week helps the poor sod out.

I’m not so sure. The spending can’t continue as it has with the shadow of FFP hanging over the club. Also it’s only a matter of time before the Arabs tire of spunking money for no profit. It happened at Chelsea and it will at City.
The aim is to become a self sufficient profitable organisation like the Uniteds of the world. City being a much smaller club with a rented council stadium that’s never full have a long long way to go before they’re even as big as Liverpool, never mind United.

Mou can wear what he wants as long as he gets us 3 points.

Ps Sanchez is twice the player that Raheem Sterling is. You would have been fawning all over him if he hadn’t fooked you off for the bigger club [emoji8]

Last edited:
I don't see this as a one off season as everyone seems to think it is, in my opinion this domination is set to continue ,city are currently streets ahead of the rest because they have bought better and continue to strengthen the squad in the right areas, and the amount of money utd have spent in recent years under van gal and mourinho they should be challenging city , it's simply good management from city as the identity a weakness and strengthen it , take arsenal as an example of bad management everyone knows we are shit defensively but yet we continue to buy attack minded players it doesn't make sense.

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

This is the only season that Arsenal’s invincible record was under threat. That record was freakish as is this season that City are having.
72 points with 11 games still left to play.
95 points is the record accumulation of points for Mourinhos Chelsea.
United have previously won the league with 75 points.
80-85 points is the average that will win a team the league.
City are having a freak.

This is the only season that Arsenal’s invincible record was under threat. That record was freakish as is this season that City are having.
City are having a freak.
What a load of crap gasman. City will get stronger get used to it.Stop living in the past.

City are having a freak.
What a load of crap gasman. City will get stronger get used to it.Stop living in the past.

That’s facts up there.
It’s a freak season and if you can’t afford to pay the big wages then you won’t get stronger at all, you will weaken.
You finished in 3rd place last year on 78 points and won nothing.
You finished 4th the season before on 66 points level with Van Gaal [emoji23]

Think you might be re-writing your own history if I’m honest.

This is exactly my point, there’s been absolutely no pressure on City from anywhere.
Absolute freak season.
Shall we just blame it all on City like you always do then gasman. By the way they are doing a special offer on white sticks in Town if you ever need one for Sanchez.😁😉

This is exactly my point, there’s been absolutely no pressure on City from anywhere.
Absolute freak season.
Shall we just blame it all on City like you always do then gasman. By the way they are doing a special offer on white sticks in Town if you ever need one for Sanchez.[emoji16][emoji6]

I’ve not blamed anything on City, more on the other clubs for failing to apply any pressure on them at all.
Is the special offer a buy one get one free like they tried with Man City tickets?

I’ve not blamed anything on City, more on the other clubs for failing to apply any pressure on them at all.
Is the special offer a buy one get one free like they tried with Man City tickets?
😂😂😂😂 Its been a pleasure gasman. Nice to speak to you again fella.😉

giphy.gif

In their defence miggy, they’ve only been able to sign about 3 more ‘final pieces of the jigsaw’ since they signed the original ‘final piece of the jigsaw’ Matic.

If they sign a few more ‘final pieces of the jigsaw’ they might be ok.

giphy.gif

In their defence miggy, they’ve only been able to sign about 3 more ‘final pieces of the jigsaw’ since they signed the original ‘final piece of the jigsaw’ Matic.

Oddly enough though mate, there is always a piece missing out of United's box though isn't there?.😉

giphy.gif

Oddly enough though mate, there is always a piece missing out of United's box though isn't there?.[emoji6]

It’s not a Champions league trophy though is it [emoji8]

Oh look who’s sobered up.

????
Not that it's any of your business but I work late shifts, that's why I post late at night.
Sorry to burst your bubble but I've never posted in here when drunk.

Back