Manchester City Thread

We have not won in 4 games wiz. We are just getting in the mood to drop Man United now. ;)

It was always going to happen m8, he needs more time to adjust tbh,but there is not many teams beat Barca in fairness

It was always going to happen m8, he needs more time to adjust tbh,but there is not many teams beat Barca in fairness

100% agree with you wiz they are a tough team to beat. Calamity keepers do play a huge part in it as well though.:)

*cough .....

Not too bothered losing this game tonight, never nice losing to you lot but its only a couple of hours later and I'm already over it.
Eases fixture congestion which is great for us and will allow us to focus on the League and Champions League more.
Do you remember the Champions League gasman? That competition you used to be in.

We didn't play well but neither did they and on top of it, we found out we have 2 youngsters that are good enough to start 15+ games for us this season.

Hard luck @miggy m8,tell you what though that 19yr old full back Maffeo looks good

Last edited by a moderator:
Hard luck @miggy m8,tell you what though that 19yr old full back Maffeo looks good

Yes m8 a disappointing result for City yet again but some younger players had a lucky break playing. I wonder if Pep has learned anything from it wiz?. We need a solution very quick indeed before all hell breaks loose with the fans.We were shocking especially Ottamendi again.:(

Dry your eyes fangy, you can go back to supporting Chelsea anytime.

Well done City, great game deserved win @miggy

Sent from my Redmi Note 2 using Tapatalk

What a result and what a statement......well done guys.

fb03mw.jpg

I bet that is @gasman dancing really m8. Pmpl. Come on gasman you know it makes sense. :)

I've watched my team win the final of that competition (twice) I looked like that coont then for sure.
Not after a home group game though :face palm:

Back