Manchester City Thread

I suppose you missed this part

‘If a young boy is showing signs of exceptional talent, he may play for two or three clubs during this stage of his development. The club can find out about the boy and the boy can find out about the club. And so can his parents.’
Premier League clubs cannot officially sign players until the age of nine and it is common for youngsters to play for a number of academies before choosing a team.

That's is just so wrong. Why is there not a neutral academy for them to play in. It pretty obvious where the little brat will end up Mummy and Daddy will see to that.

I dont tbh m8 but if he was your kid you would want the best chance for him,if thats with City,Chelsea,Arsenal maybe even Liverpool then thats what you do,

Any chance you keep Rooney senior while he there :D

[FONT=&quot]Bloody heck you turn your back and the buggers have gotten their own thread, well done miggy.[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]As for Tevez and Balotelli I wouldn't swap you a bucket of shit for either of em, to high maintenance.[/FONT]

Zab at midfield I'm not so sure of. I'd have liked garcia to get a run. Delph on the bench (a rare sight indeed)

Everton completely destroyed City, thoroughly deserving the win. Great to see the two young lads getting on the scoresheet too.

What now for Pep? He looks lost in the EPL.

Remember City sacked Mancini for finishing second!

Back